The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

wait. i adde stuf to my cart. went through checkout and then entered my reg number etc.... then pressed next and the hotel room dissapeared... now its gone. have they sold out in less than 3 mins?

" Please update your order. The item: Dragonball 2015 Train ticket

We are sorry but this product has been removed from our inventory at this time.

This item has been removed from your shopping cart."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wait. i adde stuf to my cart. went through checkout and then entered my reg number etc.... then pressed next and the hotel room dissapeared... now its gone. have they sold out in less than 3 mins?

" Please update your order. The item: Dragonball 2015 Train ticket

We are sorry but this product has been removed from our inventory at this time.

This item has been removed from your shopping cart."

Thought you worked in I.T?

what. this is rediculous. im sat ther bashing f5 every 5 seconds. i type everything in as fast as i can. as it still sells out. how. how any anyone do that faster than i was. how many tickets were released? 2?

Edit by admin to remove swearing.

The trick is to sign into the shop, add the food tickets first into the cart..... then add the train and hotel as fast as you can when they appear. :)

Sod this. supra for sale. its in my garage on here with all the details. make me and offer. white single turbo. its got a broken clutch and has been sat on my driveway for 6 months. but otherwise its fine.

No point even trying for the last sent of tickets because i apparenty read the web page properly and book all the components i need and put in my reg number in first time properly rather than mash my face against the keybord and get a ticket.

cant be arsed with this any more.

yes. 100% serious.

make me an offer on the car.

Nice one add, I think it's good having a few different cars.

Hope you've got breakdown cover :D ;)

Ha ha, was asking on the rx7 forum if anyone has ever done a big road trip and there are loads that have been to the ring, and spa for weekends. Just going to cost me twice as much as you guys you guys in petrol as it drinks it for fun lol. Looking forward to it :)

Westy was talking about staying near Leicester... Why don't you all stay in a pub/hotel near to me? Then you can come see it. lol

Alternatively drop in on the way as I'm 5 mins from the A1.. which I believe you'll be coming down? Could convoy down to Ashford then.

I'll whatsapp you dude :thumbs: