Lexus or Volk wheels

Branners

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lexus with no doubt at all. Anyone who knows will know that the Volks are cheap jobs and the Lexus ones fit properly. Your car will drive better as a result, and best of all the Lexus ones are the best looking too.

If/when I get another TT6 I'll be looking for a set ASAP.

I hate you all...!!

I was expecting half and half on the LExus vs Volks, seems almost nobody liked the Volks and I'm going to have to stay with the Lexus wheels and change the front tyres away from R888!!

I have the centre caps on now and they look even better. Will take a picture later.

What size tyres are supposed to come on the Lexus wheels?

And in answer to the question about how I would refurb the Lexus wheels, there is a really thin rim around the edge of the wheel, that would be polished or silver, and everything else goes black!!

If somebody can do a photoshop on that it might be handy!!

Mine came with 285 on the rear which is why I'm asking. The 285 fits under the arches just fine as they have been rolled, was just a bit surprised to find that size on there.

Car handles totally differently now, maybe the Lexus wheels are the way to go.

The Lexus do look good, however the rear's do have a tendency to bend easily and the fronts crack. I'm sure you must have checked them? Black chrome effect will look good.

I didnt know that, and I just did a cursory check when I collected them. I will give them a once over tomorrow but they look pretty fresh.

I will let you know about the Volk.

i would love a set of the lexus wheels, seem quite hard to find though!

Luckily I have 2 1/2 sets just in case I damage one. Here's a picture without the centre caps on yet, think they would probably suit a black centre cap too

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah. I paid £300 for mine last year. Fwiw, Lepsons did a fantastic job of diamond cutting and painting the insides of mine. Cost £326inc VAT. You just need to polish the life out of the centre caps find someone that can laquer them.