The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day, Evotune, Durham City 12th July

safcdixon

Sorry guys, couldn't make it, after a few birthday sherbets last night, I only woke up at 2 o'clock today! Too late and feel quite dizzy!

If it's cost anyone anymore money by a no show, I'll pay up no bother.

Hope everyone got good results :-)

Dont worry about it kitch it was pay on the day, it didnt affect the price for anyone,

My supra didnt make it on either, Jamie jumped in it too pull it on the dyno and my passengerside Do luck brake line decided it didnt want to live anymore :(

Thanks to Naz and Shaz for the lend of tools, jayjay for a flexi brake line and mackie for brake fluid we got it sorted so i could drive it home but missed out on the dyno, just glad it didnt fail whilst driving because as everyone up here knows I very rarely drive like a normal person :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a really good day out. Thanks guys.

Pretty pleased with our results even though they are NA's. Now we have a figure to work with for our NA-T conversions :)

Amy - Blue K332 YEL NA with OBX manifold, 3" nur spec exhaust and HKS intake.

Dazzi - White P788 AYG NA A343/0E Hybrid Auto 2.5" cat back exhaust and green cotton air filter.

Edited by Dazzi (see edit history)

Was good to meet some of you's and put faces to the names on here, was hoping for a bit more power but hodge says they were running a bit lower on the dyno, Mine was the purple one, P123 OHL

Mods are:

Syvecs ecu

6speed

HKS T04R Turbine Kit with Wastegate

HKS Cam

Adjustable Cam sprockets adjusted to combustion chamber

Jun Auto Mechanic Conn Rod

Adjusted and balanced valves

SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator

720cc injector

HKS Triple plate clutch

Trd lsd

Front-mounted intercooler

KOYO Aluminium 3-layer radiator

Apexi exhaust

Edited by JK90 (see edit history)

It was nice too meet all of yous, great day! I have heard previously evotunes rollers are harsh.

White 97 jspec TT6 reg M13JPJ

Recent full engine rebuild.

Wiseco forge oversized forge pistons

Greddy Trust hard piped FMIC

3" turbo back Veilside explosion 130 decat exhaust

Blitz dual sbc boost controller

HKS FCD

1 bar restrictor ring.

368.9bhp

No point saying my specs because I didn't get to run thanks to that boostlogic drag box haha

Had a great day though and I will still come down to another one ever if I can't run, but will try to get the manual mode wired back in and see if it works

Mate if I were you I'd pull that box out and sell it. It's total overkill for a bpu auto. I'd put a stock autobox in there and wire it up properly. You'd probably be left with £1500 change to put back into the car and make it mint.

Good stuff guys, glad you enjoyed the day, The dyno did give Shazs uk 380@1bar with just the cats out so its not that harsh get the boost turned up :D

Theres some very nice cars in the area so show them off more often be good to see more of you at the weekly meets and at the upcoming scenestock show ;)

My day wasnt so good :(, I managed to pull the end off my Do luck line with my bare hands today image

So fellas even if you have braided lines give them a check now and then, on mine it looks as if theres been no flex and just the end has moved with the wheel turning, and eventually worn through the braided steel

cheers video should be up tomorrow guys, need some details on Tony's car....

1995 Jap import TT Auto, Silver, J19TNY.

Double Decat with Mines exhaust.

Blitz duel boost controller.

0.9 bar,

371 BHP.

- - - Updated - - -

cheers video should be up tomorrow guys, need some details on Tony's car....

1995 Jap import TT Auto, Silver, J19TNY.

Double Decat with Mines exhaust.

Blitz duel boost controller.

0.9 bar,

371 BHP.

Good stuff guys, glad you enjoyed the day, The dyno did give Shazs uk 380@1bar with just the cats out so its not that harsh get the boost turned up :D

Theres some very nice cars in the area so show them off more often be good to see more of you at the weekly meets and at the upcoming scenestock show ;)

My day wasnt so good :(, I managed to pull the end off my Do luck line with my bare hands today http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd214/safcdixon/DC623D46-822C-4924-B344-05F667054AA1_zpssusbwcyi.jpg

So fellas even if you have braided lines give them a check now and then, on mine it looks as if theres been no flex and just the end has moved with the wheel turning, and eventually worn through the braided steel

So spending £100 on Braided lines wasn't such a good idea! You'd think for that money they would last :D