Dyno Day, Evotune, Durham City 12th July

safcdixon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many do we need? What time we looking at? And how much?

Apologies if all this is at the start of the thread, I'm just being lazy as matsi took it to the main screen so thought if ask :-)

If everyone turns up that we have at the min then that will be enough, but the more the better so if you have mates with any decent motors ask them along, the more the merrier,

£35 per run, dyno will probobly start running around 9:00am? Il have to ask Jamie to be certain

I got a boost issue at the moment so might not run, but could pop over to see if someone can check my car? Again it all depends on whether my car is in the bodyshop. Waiting for the owner to come back from Holiday

Come along im sure the Main man Hodge will dive into your engine bay quick enough :D No doubt he'll work out whats up

Haha nah he's too much of a chav to have a supra. His air Max's and trackies match the scooby!

Lol nowt wrong with Chavs that work Jonny (I used to be one, new monkey, berghaus jackets, helly hanson jumpers ah those were the days :D) its the jeremy Kyle watchers that are the downfall of society,

Does he fit in a Supra anyway? He's a Tall lad.

35 for 1 run? Most places do 3 runs for around that price.

Aye 2/3 runs 2power runs one warm up, ya na what i mean man :D

9am... Zikes!

It'll be best me paypaling the main man, I'm out Friday night, don't fancy driving at 8am ish to get there that time lol.

Pay up then if I'm dead it doesn't matter and it doesn't hamper anything/one else.

We'll be there a while Kitch so if ya need a little more time then thats fine mate,

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

If everyone turns up that we have at the min then that will be enough, but the more the better so if you have mates with any decent motors ask them along, the more the merrier,

£35 per run, dyno will probobly start running around 9:00am? Il have to ask Jamie to be certain

Come along im sure the Main man Hodge will dive into your engine bay quick enough :D No doubt he'll work out whats up

Someone want to let me know I'm fixing cars when I get there then Marc ;)

Dyno starts at 9am gentlemen, arnison centre at pity me could be a good spot to meet before hand, say 8:30 at maccy d's leave there at say 8:40 ish gives us a 5min ride into Durham and time left over to get parked up at evotune as some of you know the space is limited