The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rough diamond aerotop project!! D2 brakes now fitted

jsnlvxr

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

So latest update after the engine was fitted which went very well,there was a lack of boost. Second turbo came on fine but not the first turbo. Whifbitz had the car for a look and sorted a few small issues but couldn't get totally to the bottom of the turbo problems. So got the car back local and went through it all again.narrowed it down to turbo or wastegate issue.after a bit of a spirited drive one of the turbos started to rattle so that diagnosed the issue lol. So had a chat with Bijal at future motorsport who was very helpful and soon a set of hybrid aet turbos were on the way.

loving this build! just flicked through it all!

how do the brakes fit with the XXR's? i almost bought a set but I didnt think they would clear my brakes...

i still need to fit them, but ive got 356mm K-sport front and back to go on!

how are you finding them so far? much better brake feel?