Episode II A New Hope

jim

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys, really pleased with how it's shaping up, but still very much on the fence with the side skirts. This daylight pic might show the imbalance a bit better. I will probably leave it for a while to see if I just need to adjust to seeing the lip on it. I'd say painting the bonnet is probably more of a priority anyway - it's been painted in the past and doesn't match as well as I'd like, the new paint on the front bumper shows it up even more.

Edited by jim (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

Little more progress today - I bought a kenwood double din from Shawn Preece for a bargain price a while ago, got it fitted today :) I've wanted a ddin for as long as I've had a supra but just never got round to it.

Next up is painting the the bonnet, roof and boot lid, and fitting my carbon rocket bunny duck tail which finally arrived on Friday

Cheers Greg :cool:

no idea on the maps, there are loads of instruction manuals in every language but English:d need to download one off the kenwood site to see what the craic is with the satnav.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great mate

Cheers Craig :) any word on our old Supra? Haven't seen it on here since you sold it

Rule one of carbon club.

You don't paint it.

:innocent:

I know Ric lol, I changed my order from fiberglass to cf which obv cost a fair whack more, I'll probably leave it unpainted for now and see if it grows on me

• 1 month later...
Jim where did you get the rocket bunny spoiler from looks lovely

We don't need anymore over here :rlol: :p Jim got it from the same place as me and Westy (even though his is slightly different). They are all custom order and the guy that makes them hasn't a good reputation on supraforums...think we just got very lucky tbh.

Well the only 2 I know of that look like that are from Dusty at MVP or a guy in instagram called Anthonydg.

I'm in the states at the moment so was hoping I might be able to find one and bring it back with me would you mind pm me where you got it from pretty please

• 1 month later...

Sorry George, missed that, if Bear hasn't pm'd you let me know, although what he said is right - if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have taken the risk. Mine took 5 or 6 months to arrive and count myself lucky it turned up at all.

Update for my own record more than anything else, car got £550 worth of loving yesterday, which wasn't too bad considering - usual service items (oil and filters) as well as an auto-box filter & fluid change, new plugs, fan belt & timing belt incl tensioner, and new front (ls400) discs and pads. Also got my super-dragger fitted...it sings! :love: Feels like a new car :)

Edited by jim (see edit history)