Japfest 2014 - Saturday 10th May 2014 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted out first batch couple days ago next batch going out this weekend anyone listed paid & not pm'ed me there addresses to be posted to please do so ASAP also updated post in post 3 front page of this thread with all that's posted out cheers Lui

Posted out first batch couple days ago next batch going out this weekend anyone listed paid & not pm'ed me there addresses to be posted to please do so ASAP also updated post in post 3 front page of this thread with all that's posted out cheers Lui

I've PM'd you twice so far, but the messages are showing as unread.................:sos:

First PM reads.....

Hi Lui- I only by chance found your posting to ask members to provide details of address etc for the Japfest passes.

I did not get a PM from you, despite upgrading to being a Lifetime Member in Dec 2009

is it

a) a possibility that there is a system error,

b) I'm not on your list

or

c) I need to smack someone's legs!?

I seem to recall a hiccup a few years back too..............should I raise this someone (who?)

Followed by my address details......

Edited by MattyB (see edit history)

I didn't think Darren was going :search: unless he is on a different club stand. He usually skips JapFest in favour of DragonBall.

I know DodgyRog is going to be there. He may be able to get them from Darren and take them with him.

I can get them to japfest no prob

Pm me guys

I've text lui but have had no reply

Need somebody to be in charge of them and to get them back in one piece

Just let me know

Still nothing for me. Getting rather worried now Lui.

I would like to know what happens if it doesn't turn up tomorrow. What can be done? Can we get tickets and passes on the gate like some members did last year?

Weather not looking too promising for this Saturday...........:thumbdown:

and I've heard from a couple of others (different clubs) that they may abort their trip. Can't see how it will pan out with numbers attending and the programme of events - the drift cars could be the only interesting event in heavy rain!

a98pmalcolm

Oh and i assume I can leave when i need to as i may not be there the whole day. Weren't going to be blocked in or anything? Lol -

I don't think the organisers will let peeps out until it's appropriate, according to their info......

Edited by MattyB (see edit history)

Weather not looking too promising for this Saturday...........:thumbdown:

and I've heard from a couple of others (different clubs) that they may abort their trip. Can't see how it will pan out with numbers attending and the programme of events - the drift cars could be the only interesting event in heavy rain!

a98pmalcolm

Oh and i assume I can leave when i need to as i may not be there the whole day. Weren't going to be blocked in or anything? Lol -

I don't think the organisers will let peeps out until it's appropriate, according to their info......

You can leave when you want, but only certain ways out will be open at certain times.