Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As this is Dragonball14 I thought we should release the first tickets on the 14th Jan!! So set a reminder for that date.

The first batch should be about 20 tickets. We have another 20 tickets available after that so dont panic if you miss the first batch, there will be more!!

Hopefully I will be able to get some on the 2nd release, I won't get home until about 8 and pretty much have no internet all day:(

Think me and bignum will try and get to this 1 as we have always said we would but always did other things like Le-mans or nurburgring.

I think supra owners should have first refusal and if there are tickets left then non supra owners, but im sure all the tickets will be sold from the looks of things.

Not sure what time the tickets will go on sale, but I would assume evening time on the 14th as I need Steve to enable them in the shop and we both work during the daytime!!

This year I may have to change how the tickets appear in the shop as we have room choices of double room (single occupancy), double room (double occupancy), twin room (double occupancy) all of which includes American breakfast per person

So you will probably find a ticket for

Eurotunnel + double room (single occupancy)

Eurotunnel + double/twin room (double occupancy) and you put in the notes if you want double or twin

and then

Friday evening buffet ticket (price per person)

Saturday evening buffet ticket (price per person)

large number 14 stickers (price per sticker)

large dragonball 14 oval stickers (price per sticker)

(each car gets 2 x small oval stickers and 2 x name stickers for free)

Spa Classic is not yet confirmed and tickets for that would be sold later in the shop.

So if we take Mr and Mrs Turtleshead as an example, they would buy 1 eurotunnel and double/twin room, 2 x friday buffet and 2 x saturday buffet and then state twin room in the notes

If we take Wile Coyote and wife as an example they would buy 1 eurotunnel ticket and double/twin room, 2 x friday buffet, 2 x saturday buffet and then state double room in the notes

And if we take me as an example (i usually travel alone) I would buy 1 eurotunnel ticket, 1 double room (single occupancy), 1 x Friday buffet, 1 x saturday buffet

Should all make sense once it hits the shop on the 14th. First batch should be 20 spaces

im sorry are you new ?

Hah! :clown:

Be good to meet your good lady, but I can see an argument ahead, just bring a few pairs, so you both have a colour choice at least

We'll compromise I'm sure! And by that I mean we'll go with what she says!