The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

If you took the routes from the google maps they are fine.

Once the routes get converted for TOmTom and Garmin the satnavs decide they know better than google and reroute. SO I have to go back in, place a waypoint on a road to force the satnavs to go that way and then reexport and retest.

The wrong garmin file will simply take the last 5 miles a different way to everybody else. Might actually be a better route in but I couldnt risk downtown Brussels at 4.30pm on a Friday afternoon!!

I should say, parking at all stopping points will be tight this year. We wont be parked together except at the hotel so expect to have to drive round to find a parking space a bit. There will be enough parking, just not all in one place.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If your still awake at half two in the morning I'll have mine :p

Just knock on his door, he will be in room 69!!

JB please don't tell me I've published the wrong stuff for Friday. Have already printed enough copies for 1 per car. Do I need to do an addendum?

I will also be bringing my lap top, which at the moment has the Tom Tom files on it. Shall I download the Garmin files just in case?

I'll be bringing my laptop with me too, I've got both files just no sat nav to get it to work on. I have tried two 2 TomTom's & 2 Garmin devices and all 4 don't have the option.

Just wanted to wish all you Dragonballers a fantastic few days. Sad that I can't be with you this year but I'll be there next year.

Drive safe and have a great time. Looking forward to the pics and videos! :)

You will be missed bud, if only for the high heels and good legs

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Just wanted to wish all you Dragonballers a fantastic few days. Sad that I can't be with you this year but I'll be there next year.

sorry to hear your not coming mate , i shall miss my superwoman ;)

Anyone going from Gatwick area to Ashford on Thursday evening? Might as well go down together if there are a few of us!

Myself, Lee and Jamesy will be passing there, not sure what time we are leaving SRD yet, 7 ish I'd guess.

First Dragonball without you Ellis, I am going to miss you and our nights of fun :(

:yeahthat: exactly what ellis has said above. Will look forward to hearing the stories of the trouble burna gets in :p