The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got myself a trial rear bumper

Mk4Gaz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really like the diffuser colour, what colour did you spray for it?

Plus have you made any more extra brackets ? :D

Saw this on facebook. Sorry to see that. Surly it wasn't a puddle....................Must of been deep right?

I was on my way to work last night in that crappy weather.. Was only poodling along as we all know the lights sat low down in the car in that weather aren't exactly great..

Went round a bend and it was there right across the road..

Slowed from 40 to 25 and just rolled it through it and heard a bang.

The puddle must have been no more than 3-4 inches..

I thought it was my front bumper that was all ok walked round the back and there was nothing 😢looked 20 yards up the road and there she was in half.

I had 3 bolts holding it in each wheel arch, the 3 along the top by the boot and a bracket underneath and it still went.

On no, that's terrible :(

Needless to say, I'll definitely avoid puddles like the plague - or at least crawl through I'd there's no other option.

I hope it hasn't caused any other damage in the process

I'm going to change now from Trial to something else,not quite decided what though.

It ripped my number plate lights clean out and it's got a few scratches on the O/S but if I find a wrap around bumper it shouldn't notice as it'll be covered.