The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap show finale- club stand booking tomorrow

T14PPA

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Guys, we don't have to pay for tickets upfront! I am in the process of booking the club stand, which we can do for free, we can then just pay on the gate, or order your own ticket etc.

PLEASE BE AWARE that if you are booked onto the club stand, and we get next to no cars turn up, mkivsupra.net will NOT be allowed to have a club stand next time around, and it may cock it up for other events!!

Given the numbers so far, I will book 15 stand passes. If we want more, I need to know by 1pm latest as they can't be requested after the deadline.

There's no guarantee that it will be a tarmac stand unfortunately, but the guy on the phone said it's not as big a show as USC and the like, so there's a chance we'll be on the tarmac.

Beibs and Murf, PM me as to whether you want me to just book your ticket or refund your paypal dosh and we'll go from there.

Beibs - Paid x1

Murf2j - Paid x 1

Shane - Paid x 1

ONLY pay me people if you want me to book your ticket. You CAN PAY ON THE GATE OR BOOK YOUR OWN TICKET. I'm ONLY booking the STAND PASSES.

Sorry dude, I was paying as you posted your previous post! Pressed confirm came back to the thread and read your post. Happy for you to buy my ticket, or equally happy for you to refund and I will buy on the gate. Leave it to you.

Sorry dude, I was paying as you posted your previous post! Pressed confirm came back to the thread and read your post. Happy for you to buy my ticket, or equally happy for you to refund and I will buy on the gate. Leave it to you.

No worries mate. I'll see what the consensus of the other two is and do the same for all 3 mate

Will it not be better for people to pay up for a ticket if they want to be on the stand, passangers can pay on the gate or online ect

Just gives a bit or reassurance for numbers for the stand pass's as we dont want to shoot ourselfs in the foot for next time and not be aloud a stand?

Will it not be better for people to pay up for a ticket if they want to be on the stand, passangers can pay on the gate or online ect

Just gives a bit or reassurance for numbers for the stand pass's as we dont want to shoot ourselfs in the foot for next time and not be aloud a stand?

That's very true.