The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap show finale- club stand booking tomorrow

T14PPA

Tomorrow, I'm not going to work until this is all sorted, so if you do want me to book your tickets, do it before 9am. If 9.01 comes and someone pays me for tickets, I'm keeping the dosh! :sly:

Seriously though, I need to know numbers for the club stand more than I need to know who needs how many tickets etc. I will be going through the list with a pen and paper first thing tomorrow and writing it down, counting it all up and however many people have said they want to go on the stand is the number of spaces I shall book. But if you've said you want to go on the stand and you don't rock up, I'll send Ed and Graham round for a spit roast. :D

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'd imagine we all kinda need to go onto the stand at the same time anyway? Have you paid me for one?

I was wondering this too as I wont be doing the convoy thing because I live so close to pod. But, if you don't have the stand pass then you cant get to the stand if people do not arrive at the same time. If you let me know roughly what sort of time you are going to arrive at pod, I will dwell and lurk close by and tag on the back of you guys as you arrive. I can PM you my number Ben if you like and then if you text me when you leave toddington, that would give me a clue as to what time you should be arriving.

Years ago I used to hang around in Olney and tag on the back of Lui's convoys but that all went to pieces the last time we tried that.

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

Right. Chaps and Chappettes. I have booked the club stand. I have booked tickets. The tickets I have booked belong to;

Shane

Justin Beiber

Fastcar

You three will need to meet me, preferably at Toddington Services on the M1 (Between junction 11 and 12). The gates open at 8. If we meet at the services between 6.30am, it gives us half an hour leeway to leave for Pod at 7am to be there at 8 (45 mins from Toddington to Pod, so 15 minutes for traffic etc...)

Obviously if anyone else wants to meet us at Toddington, more the merrier, and the convoy will look a bit better! :D

Shane, if you want to get a postcode for us to meet you en-route to Pod from Toddington, we can swing by and give you your ticket

Edited by Benjy
Shane's a pain in the ass... (see edit history)

Right. Chaps and Chappettes. I have booked the club stand. I have booked tickets. The tickets I have booked belong to;

Shane

Justin Beiber

Fastcar

You three will need to meet me, preferably at Toddington Services on the M1 (Between junction 11 and 12). The gates open at 8. If we meet at the services between 6.30am, it gives us half an hour leeway to leave for Pod at 7am to be there at 8 (45 mins from Toddington to Pod, so 15 minutes for traffic etc...)

Obviously if anyone else wants to meet us at Toddington, more the merrier, and the convoy will look a bit better! :D

Shane, if you want to get a postcode for us to meet you en-route to Pod from Toddington, we can swing by and give you your ticket

I will wait in the road you drive up to get to pod between Poddington and Santa Pod itself, "Airfield Road". There are a couple of places along that last stretch where we should be able to pull over and wait.Will PM you my mobile just in case.

Ha ha :Last edited by Ben sz-r; Today at 10:50. Reason: Shane's a pain in the ass...

Edited by Shane
Because Ben wont start the convoy from my house (see edit history)

Shane

Justin Beiber

Fastcar

The lads following me from Gloucester had better learn to drive fast to get there for that time lol

Bender! As official organiser.. You might have to lurk around the entrance to meet some people if they're late.. Or possibly just leave club passes on the gate for us with a list of names/numberplates. I'll tag along with Dave and Shane as I'm local as well :)

Good to see it's all booked and going ahead.... :D Hope the weather is good!

Bender! As official organiser.. You might have to lurk around the entrance to meet some people if they're late.. Or possibly just leave club passes on the gate for us with a list of names/numberplates. I'll tag along with Dave and Shane as I'm local as well :)

Good to see it's all booked and going ahead.... :D Hope the weather is good!

1st off, call me that again, you'll be commando crawling home with your legs poking out of your bottom... :D

And seeeecondly, if anyone can't make it to any of the meeting points, i.e. toddington, or the gate, let me know and we can sort it out.

Who's coming from the south? I.e. M25ish?

1st off, call me that again, you'll be commando crawling home with your legs poking out of your bottom... :D

And seeeecondly, if anyone can't make it to any of the meeting points, i.e. toddington, or the gate, let me know and we can sort it out.

Who's coming from the south? I.e. M25ish?

Chris and I will be coming round m25 north to m1 so if t14ppa wants to meet up on route perhaps a10 junction then let me know