The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Community

Camry5Sgte

You're welcome Bradley :sly:

I would certainly go out of my way to help Brad out if he needed a hand with something. He came to my aid at DB when I split a hose in the bay whereas many just took pictures and drove off. An absolute gent and all round nice guy.

P.s. where is my bourbon? :D

It's Canadian Whiskey and I'll have a bottle for ya on Monday!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if I just put a box of tissues on the parcel shelf and hang a CD from the rear view mirror? Is that enough to get you to stop and help if I need it? :D

As long as the tissue box is gold then we are on!!! :D

My first experience with this community was with the "Bluewater Crew" approximately around a year ago courtesy of Brad. That night I was a bit nervous, but after meeting so many genuine guys/gals with a real love for the MKIV Supra by the end of the night I felt like I had known them for years. Awesome meeting Abz, clay and a few others. Will be great to finally see them again after so long and catch up.

I myself being an American thought "Man these guys aren't as bad as I thought they would be. With a little practice I could have them speaking proper english in no time" lol

I hope to meet and make more friends at the 20th anniversary.

Err that's what I tell my American colleagues whenever I am in the states... "Right chaps, they have brought me over to teach you guys "proper" English.... and how to drive on the "correct side" of the road :D

Was great to meet you as well Philly, looking forward to catching up!

MR H. will put cat poo through your letterbox. If you upset him. LOL

I may have got myself a reputation.

Havard you know I love you for those Pain au Chocolat and for both yours and Mrs H generosity with the water donation, much obliged :hi:

That's more like it. On the other hand I never want to be stalked for food again like you did in the car park. 8 pain au chocolates between 80 people and you managed two.

H.

Apologies up front for the sappy thread! But if you read my thread: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?270045-My-evolution-of-Toyota-vehicles-leading-to-my-Supra-(no-need-for-snide-comments-plz) you might appreciate this more.

I've been stationed in England as a US Air Force member since July of 2009. I did not mesh much with your country much as the weather really brought me drown and the Brits that I met around the base were really mean/rude.

Coming out of Afganistan at the end of 2011, I finally bought the car of my dreams and immediately jumped into the Supra scene. I was extremely disappointed in the comraderie of the US forums despite the abundace of technical knowledge. I joined this forum and was instantly greeted with the camraderie that should be expected in these types of communities.

I believe the friends and contacts I have made here have genuinely changed my opinion of this country and I thank each and every one of you. Thank you for being there for me when I mentally needed you most and I will continue to be there for you all spiritually, mentally, and physically whenever possible!

I only just seen this thread, aint been online yesterday.

Its very nice things to say about the forums and the members :thumbs:

I've only met you once, but you aint too bad yourself;) you seem like a very genuie guy :D

(met you once in the Bluewater meet, I was the only chinese guy there)

Glad we could of helped and plus this forum is like a very big family which includes you.

Just like any family, we have our comedians, the parents and the weird ones :taped:

You know you are a part of it when you miss a day without checking the forum and you feel like you missed out alot.

Thank you for joining and taking part!

Are you based in Mildenhall or Lakenheath? One of my best buddies was in Mildenhall until he was medically retired out to Hawaii thanks to US army doctors at 35 years of age or near abouts! doh. We should organize a Karting meet at Red Lodge off the A11 for some of the East Anglian chaps to meet up for :)

Hey there, couple of Supra owners up here at RAF Menwith Hill, North Yorkshire. Nice to see another Supra within the US airforce :) If you ever get sent up here TDY or visiting im over at the Hobby Shop. Im sure we can arrange a mini supra meet!