Dukesy's Red N/A J spec - Active Lip Fitted

JDukesy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So a little update on the car. Not very exciting but never mind. After bringing it back out from winter hibernation it had a few issues, first noticed the clutch was slipping in 4th and then the car decided it didn't want to start, turned out the battery died. It also felt a little loose on the road when pushing on so the solutions....

First off a nice new battery from halfords = starting problem sorted.

Next up - I just got the car back from the garage this morning with a new clutch and flywheel fitted and the alignment sorted, apparently the front was WAY out which I knew already because the tyre wear on the set I replaced before the winter was hilariously uneven. OEM Clutch is in and feels great and it is SO much lighter, I hadn't realised how heavy it used to be until now. Also after the alignment it drives 100 times better and inspires a lot more confidence then it did!

overall happy (although my wallet isn't!).

Anyway no post is complete without a pic so here is one

haha thats true I suppose! Cheers bud! You decided whats happening with yours yet?

Its getting kept whilst I'm off to Canada for the year. Will see how I feel then once I'm back. Ideally going to go R154 & 1UZ-FE but alot of water to pass under the bridge between now and then mate