The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dukesy's Red N/A J spec - Active Lip Fitted

JDukesy

Agreed an active spoiler would look great as the car is stock. Just need to do away with that rear fog light. Stick a Red LED in your right reverse light and move the wire up. Then fill the hole obviously.

I cant decide on the active lip - I like them but I also really like the RMM style lip. Not sure which would suit the car better

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]179318[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]179319[/ATTACH]

As you can see the blade is in excellent condition with no cracks or rips. Just needs a clean and some back to black to look brand new. It's dusty from sitting in the garage for 2/3 years without moving.

thanks for the pics. PM replied to. :)

Looks really nice mate.

Always been in two minds about the active spoiler but it looks great in the pictures you've taken.

I take it the bumper would not be stock, is it a TT one?

Thanks! Honestly I was also very unsure about them before I fitted it. However one popped up at the right time so I took the chance and must say I really like it! I may replace it later down the line with an RMM lip but it is certainly not high on my priority list!

It is just bolted to the stock bumper.

Okay well seen as I was pestering you for ages about selling me your wheels.. and now I've had to buy some.. I see it only as fair you give me your tyres (then I can mount mine) :D

Haha sure you can have my tyres....in exchange for a bag or haribo.....oh yeah and your new NA-T kit! :D