The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dukesy's Red N/A J spec - Active Lip Fitted

JDukesy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New wheel fitted very happy with it, looks pretty good!

Unforutnately it was to dark by the time I was finished for any decent pics once again but here is one I got anyway - excuse the dirt and rubbish in the foot well car has been sitting around for a few months now - flash on the phone makes it look much lighter then it is....etc etc etc but ah well you get the idea!

I love these wheel but correct me if im wrong the rear arches need rolled due to aggressive offset? Im never sure about rolling arches...dunno why.

yes inside arch lip is rolled flat on the rear. It is really not to bad but the key is constant heat, I got my GF to use the heat gun whilst I roll otherwise the paint cools to quick and will crack.

Better idea of rear fitment.

I may be being blind but what make are the wheels?

XXRs

Edited by JDukesy (see edit history)

Another small update.

Today I finished tidying up my front lip. It was scuffed up pretty bad and had some red paint on it (I assume from a front bumper respray at some point).

Basically it looked scruffy and nasty so I pulled it off and gave it a few quick coats of paint. Far from a perfect job but it is only a temporary measure anyway untill I get an RMM lip and it looks a whole load better then it did!

Sounds good, I remember being behind the car for a while when the previous owner had it and thinking it sounded great then. Standard active spoiler would go well with the stock body, in fact I might even know someone with an active spoiler blade if you were interested. :)

Sounds good, I remember being behind the car for a while when the previous owner had it and thinking it sounded great then. Standard active spoiler would go well with the stock body, in fact I might even know someone with an active spoiler blade if you were interested. :)

Thank you! It does sound nice, the sound is quite different to my last one!

Actually yes I would be interested If you could PM me the details that would be much appreciated!

Agreed an active spoiler would look great as the car is stock. Just need to do away with that rear fog light. Stick a Red LED in your right reverse light and move the wire up. Then fill the hole obviously.