The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra rear cages

FOSTA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been notified that from the order bring placed on the 9th it will be around 4 weeks turn ariund time for me getting them. This is because the ends are machined so they have to wait for them to come in to finish them off. :)

How much shipped to Portugal ?

I'm not sure mate, I've measured them up but I'm struggling to get a courier to ship out the uk as I need to send 2 to Belgium but I can't find a company that will send this size. If I do I'll contact you. :)

• 2 months later...

Ok guys, another batch will be up for grabs if anybody is interested.

The order will be placed in January, again I will require a non refundable £100.00 deposit for all orders. I will be taking orders from now but placing them At the end of January. I will be collecting deposits 7 days before the order is placed.

If your interested put your name down. :)

Hoping to get mine in over Christmas while I am off work and will post some photos. Well made kit with superb welding. Well packaged too....took me half an hour to unpack it.

:rlol: I was the same! Took me so long to get the bloody thing unwrapped :rlol:

I can vouch for this rear cage aswell, I bought one and its stunning! I had a Cusco cage before and the one fosta had made looks a lot better

Due to the fact that the renewal of this Group Buy has not been discussed or cleared with the Moderators and Admins, I am closing the thread until the correct procedures for a Group Buy have been followed, as per the rules of the forum.

Just because it was cleared two years ago, does not mean it would necessarily be cleared again as traders may wish to challenge it.

Please re-apply for the Group Buy as if it was a new one.