Westy

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Got a message from Dane at Callaway Motorsport saying my custom coloured windscreen banner is ready! Should look great on the car IMO:

I've also continued with the polishing of the turbo pipes. One last buff over with the finishing polish should do the trick:

Should look good once fitted up with my chromed vac pipes.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Callaway Motorsport windscreen decal applied:

Car was parked into the grass incase of issues to allow me the chance of getting the other car out. I then started stripping down the turbo side to fit my polished pipes and chromed vac lines. Everything went back together and appeared to be no issues until it got up to temperature and coolant started spewing from the connector pipe between the pump and top elbow...so off to MrT for new O rings and gasket:

I also fitted a new inline vac filter for the HKS BOV as the old one had become brittle and had snapped:

Once fitted everything ran perfect again, but looked loads better!;)

Back on the road:):):)

Looks good Mr West :)

Although I would say remove the two jubilee clamps you have on the Rad pipe and get some stock Spring Clips the jubilee clamp in an oval shape and are not really suitable the spring clips clamp in a perfect circle.

I see they appear to have been on your car from Import and its not your doing but just for piece of mind and a few pence get the proper ones.