The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My build thread Custom R35 GT-R body-kit to fit on my Supra..!

Brazil

Gotta love these Supra V GTR threads :D

My opinion, the Supra needs nothing on the exterior, it's the body kits that make them look old, a clean/stock body and a nice set of wheels/stance is all they need to look amazing, still one of my favourite cars.

Interior and driving experience makes them feel very old, old age is not a bad thing though.

GTR looks great from the front and side, not so sure about the rear 3/4 angle, can look very boxy in some pictures, driving experience is amazing.

Soon as I find the right house I will build another Supra, I have a plan in my head of what the garage is going to look like, the GTR is going to need a room mate :)

I am 100% positive you mentioned NEVER stepping back into a Supra on a thread here somewhere.......

Found it......post 1007

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?274789-JamieP-s-GT-R!-SRD900R-Conversion/page68&highlight=Jamie

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am 100% positive you mentioned NEVER stepping back into a Supra on a thread here somewhere.......

Found it......post 1007

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?274789-JamieP-s-GT-R!-SRD900R-Conversion/page68&highlight=Jamie

True, I'd never have one over a GTR, but when I have the room I like one in the garage, that's unless I start earning silly money and buy a UGR TTG ;)

That looks bloody good, but whats with the aerial!!! That needs to be removed......

....Soon as I find the right house I will build another Supra, I have a plan in my head of what the garage is going to look like, the GTR is going to need a room mate :)

Interesting.... caught myself looking at Ryans old flat bottomed race car and thinking hmmmm..........

Once the GTR is finished, I will need a project, but probably going to look at something older than the supra.

yeah i think it wont look too bad when done, will finish it at the weekend

That is some brilliant work broomie..! Look forwards to seeing the final pruduct, you could be on to something there..! Post it on US's Supraforums and lets see what stirs up over there..! :D

just a quick one.

looks a bit derpy...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166248[/ATTACH]

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=166249&stc=1&d=1363910633

That's brilliant work too, the angle and resolution of the image is a good pic but is it possible to stick some supra lights on that? keeping the GTR lights makes it look like an hermaphrodite.. :blink:

The supra stock is ugly= fact, the GTR stock is ugly = fact, both cars modified with nice wheels etc make a huge change, I never like the GTR but again it was same with the supra. My mind change after seeing Jurgens GTR with those wheels it's a winner, and same with the supra my mind changed on e I modified it :). The only car I think stock that looks great is the GTR R34.