The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wont be there working a double shift over in windermere, then travelling home at who knows what time :( happy days!

Oh And Im not overly happy with supra ownership just now :search: the love has left the building

It left the building here a long time ago lol

I need a C63 AMG

I have also lost the love!

Whats up with yours Jonny?

Im now just wanting something too thrash about in the winter aswell now, the supra's off the road for nearly 5/6 months a year since ive owned it, granted thats been my choice, but If it had been fwd or 4wd it would be used 12months of the year

First turbos on its last legs. My tax runs out this month so I will be coming off the road then. might go single. Not sure what to do.

Yes single yesssssssssssssss powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im not fussed on the supra atm its not been that bad TBH most of the problems are age related so off the road it comes until next year I suppose.

Might be picking a new car up tonight we shall see.

Whats up with yours Jonny?

Im now just wanting something too thrash about in the winter aswell now, the supra's off the road for nearly 5/6 months a year since ive owned it, granted thats been my choice, but If it had been fwd or 4wd it would be used 12months of the year

Rubbish get it used you fanny I used both my N/As all year round snow/ice/rain whatever it never got stuck or tried to kill me.

Its as classy as chlamydia thats what it is..... ;)

Its a surprise for you all I think you will be tickled by it.

Send is a pic man, Im at work tonight so wont see it,

Ps: it depends who and where the clap came from ;), for instance contracting the clap clap from angelina Jolie or scarlett johanasson would be something to share with the world ;)

:thumbs: good man

Got down there and the car I had put a £500 deposit on had.....

*increased from 115,000 to 120,000 miles. (in 3 days)

*been described as a 1 owner car but was a 2 owner car.

*Gone for MOT and has an significant Oil leak of which they claim they cant find.

*Interior described as Excellent condition appears to have both front seats chewed to bits by a dog (a right mess)

so now I have to call up and get my deposit back of which you can guarantee they are going to be arsy with me and attempt to feed me legal jargon....

Got down there and the car I had put a £500 deposit on had.....

*Gone for MOT and has an significant Oil leak of which they claim they cant find.

*Interior described as Excellent condition appears to have both front seats chewed to bits by a dog (a right mess)

so now I have to call up and get my deposit back of which you can guarantee they are going to be arsy with me and attempt to feed me legal jargon....

Not good! Must have been something decent for you to put a £500 deposit on a car you hadnt seen,that was a brave move though mate, is it a "proper" garage or a side street type one? They will defintley try it on for keeping the deposit, but if it aint as described they wont have much choice tbh, just threaten them with some legality crap

It was a trader they have now changed the add to suit... Its too late I already copied the previous ones :)

I phoned up this morning and they were avoiding speaking to me etc then finally I got through to the guy who we were initially dealing with and he was going nuts saying I had to

"come down to my premises and get it from me"

"your a fucking crank come see me il sort you out"

we put the deposit down when we went and looked at it the problem is when we looked at it and put the deposit down it had 115,000 miles and we were assured it was one owners etc then we went down last night and this...

*The car was on inspection a non smokers vehicle when we returned it stunk of smoke and had an air freshener wrapped around the gear lever.

Edited by MattP (see edit history)