The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Car Show 2013

Westy

Watch the cameras ;)

Yeah its serious on there but the A1 aint much better they are both filled with them, i worked on the trams in edinburgh for a year or so so had to put up with them when travelling to abd from work total pain tbh

Plus the 68 has the nice twisty corners near the tops :D

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its serious on there but the A1 aint much better they are both filled with them, i worked on the trams in edinburgh for a year or so so had to put up with them when travelling to abd from work total pain tbh

Plus the 68 has the nice twisty corners near the tops :D

I know there are a PITA I got flashed a couple times from the opposite camera :innocent: but I also overtook a tractor on the lorry lane bit and there was a flash but never saw the camera...if I get a notice cos it was behind the tractor I won't be happy haha!

Of very true the top bits are great ! :D Haha

Your cars are going to be minging on the A68, I would suggest A1 to the show and then A68 on the way home.

Valid point mate, il have a chat with the lads and see what they think i would personally go for the A1 as its a easy strieght forward route, but for quickness the 68 will be better

Valid point mate, il have a chat with the lads and see what they think i would personally go for the A1 as its a easy strieght forward route, but for quickness the 68 will be better

Also if you guys come along the A1 then I will join the convoy after berwick :thumbs:

Shouldn't take three hours from Newcastle surely!?

It shouldnt but i would rather be slightly early than in a rush and cock things up for everyone, ive only ever done the run in a transit van :) early morning the roads should be clear etc

We are probobly going to have to have 2 meet spots in the north east to get everyone together so this will take up time also il char with the lads at the meet next week and see what they think :)

Also if you guys come along the A1 then I will join the convoy after berwick :thumbs:

No problem Mate il let you know what the plan is soo :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can I put Eve on the list to attend as well? She will be in her Supe as well, if she could go on the reserve list for indoor stand that would be great.

Looking forward to this, Eve's car is back on the road and running well mine is booked in to get serviced and back on the road on the 16th of april so we will both be set for this one. Might be up for getting the cars in on the Saturday if that is an option and then out on the town in the evening!!!

If not will join whatever convoy down we can.

Can I put Eve on the list to attend as well? She will be in her Supe as well, if she could go on the reserve list for indoor stand that would be great.

Looking forward to this, Eve's car is back on the road and running well mine is booked in to get serviced and back on the road on the 16th of april so we will both be set for this one. Might be up for getting the cars in on the Saturday if that is an option and then out on the town in the evening!!!

Glad to see you both back keith! Will be good to have a catch up :thumbs:

Excellent news :D

Venue changed to the SECC now I've heard. Can Westy confirm? Sounds like all stands will be indoor now which i guess is good :)

CONFIRMED!

Just read the e-mail from Sharon. I have e-mailed her back asking for more details and whether there is still a 20 car limit seeing as everyone will be indoors.

No details have been forwarded as yet folks...the e-mail just advises of the change of location and states updates will be made available when known.

I'm guessing it'll be the same start time and I have asked re the top 50 and the possibility of a bigger stand so those on the reserve list can also attend.:)

When I know - you will.;)