The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Car Show 2013

Westy

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember that as last time if you enter the top 50 you don't park your car on the club stand. It goes in the top 50 stand

Stupid idea tbh...why take a stands best cars!? The previous organiser identified the top 50 cars by giving them decals that were placed on their windscreen and they stayed with their own stand.

Yes please. Id like to be next to everyone else. Here's me talking like im already in top.50. I might not get picked lol. The pics from previous years look like a high standard of cars.

There were 10-15 stunning cars in it. Yours would go straight to No2 after Jurgens :D

Thanks :) an hey! I did, it just says Passengers:£10 not Per Person ;)

So all in all I would be..Driver +3 =£40 :)?

Stand is already booked mate at its 20 car capacity...deadline for this was back in mid January I'm afraid...but I will keep you in mind on a reserve list incase someone pulls out.;)

Aw no way :( is that for indoor and outdoor or just indoor?

Tbh mate every year we always struggle to get even 10 cars to attend this! We always ask for indoors as the weather is so unpredictable and the max number for an indoor stand is 20 cars.

Still can't believe I got 20 cars for this year...it will be the best turn out ever for the club at this event.

Tbh mate every year we always struggle to get even 10 cars to attend this! We always ask for indoors as the weather is so unpredictable and the max number for an indoor stand is 20 cars.

Still can't believe I got 20 cars for this year...it will be the best turn out ever for the club at this event.

Wow really ! That's brilliant Itl be good for the club too :) gutted iv missed this but yeah put me down on reserves I know there's a few folk infront but least il be down just in case :)