The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

i dont know why people dont turn the housing around so it not by the manifol? easyest way

How do you mean Craig? The only way I can imagine is to clock it so the compressor out is facing upwards which doesn't sound right.

Payment sent by the way

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is your boost gauge tapped into and is anything else using the same vac line? Not to open a can of worms but is the boost gauge reading the correct manifold pressure

Come To think about it my gauge doesn't let me drop the spring pressure below 6.9ish and I'm using a 4.5psi spring? Surely that's not right?

It's the aem tru boost

i used to weld the 90s on before i started doing this. its easyer and cheaper

Do you suffer from greater heat soak though with the routing of the intake pipe going past the entire hot side?

Do you have any pics of how you run the pipes under the car?

Gaz, I have no idea with aem tru boost. I would have thought it would allow you to set anything, though setting a value below that of the spring wouldn't do anything would it.

Ile try and find an online instruction manual, I use the profec b so I'm more used to that and it's crazyness

Berg, I see you are taking your compressor vacuume off a silicone hose, how have you done that/ what have you used.

Just got another t61 it's funny how different the "same" t61 from xspower could be!!!!

I just use a Revotec self sealing hose take off

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=self+sealing+hose+take+off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6taDUsPON47whQesjIDACQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=1002

Was easier for me than drilling and tapping the compressor housing as i had one left over from my previous car :)

Ooooushhh mappings going well! boost held Nicely with the precision wg so Iv treated myself to a gfb boost controller, I don't know very much about ebc's but at tuning developments there raving about it. I'm excited to see what power she makes now!

http://www.gfb.com.au/products/boost-controllers

That is great news mate. What boost is she holding? No boost creep with the boost raised a bit now?

Ooooushhh mappings going well! boost held Nicely with the precision wg so Iv treated myself to a gfb boost controller, I don't know very much about ebc's but at tuning developments there raving about it. I'm excited to see what power she makes now!

http://www.gfb.com.au/products/boost-controllers

great news hope you see some good results

iv just ordered some new bits for my build and going tt inlet now

my build thread has been updated