The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks noz that's very helpful!! I will get my mate to watch the gauges, its hard to watch them when I'm going WOT. I'm using the 50mm 4bolt hks style wastegate but will be replacing it asap.

When it was mapped they said the car pulled more boost on the first run than all of the other runs, this is why they suspect a faulty wastegate?

• 2 weeks later...

Few last questions as mine is near enough complete now

I have got my 4" hose onto the turbo using a cut 45 degree and it fits fine but the bottom spout on the 4 runner dizzy (number 3 iirc) is touching the silicone pipe and theres no way to plug the lead in, anyone have a solution to this?

It has nothing to do with the size of the pipe as its touching at the part where the hose slides onto the inlet so whatever size hose i use it will still be a problem

1 other thing, there are 2 hoses that went to the standard airbox, 1 breather from the inlet and one smaller on from the block i think, what do you do with these hoses?

Few last questions as mine is near enough complete now

I have got my 4" hose onto the turbo using a cut 45 degree and it fits fine but the bottom spout on the 4 runner dizzy (number 3 iirc) is touching the silicone pipe and theres no way to plug the lead in, anyone have a solution to this?

It has nothing to do with the size of the pipe as its touching at the part where the hose slides onto the inlet so whatever size hose i use it will still be a problem

1 other thing, there are 2 hoses that went to the standard airbox, 1 breather from the inlet and one smaller on from the block i think, what do you do with these hoses?

one to the block is for idle up

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up for anyone fitting the mk3 440cc injectors dont chance it and get them cleaned! I have just had mine done by: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=251319258194 using the ASNU Diagnostic Testing & Ultrasonic cleaning system

And can't praise him enough!! He works from home and did a fantastic job! Replacing all filters and o-rings

I'm so glad I did this! they were badly blocked and contaminated with oil. Thankfully they are now running at 100% £62.40 well spent.

Edited by ballsdeep (see edit history)

Just a heads up for anyone fitting the mk3 440cc injectors dont chance it and get them cleaned! I have just had mine done by: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=251319258194 using the ASNU Diagnostic Testing & Ultrasonic cleaning system

And can't praise him enough!! He works from home and did a fantastic job! Replacing all filters and o-rings

I'm so glad I did this! they were badly blocked and contaminated with oil. Thankfully they are now running at 100% £62.40 well spent.

Did you buy 6 off eBay then send to him?

Always been dubious of companies like this on ebay