NA-T Driveway Special

Pulley

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks, the nur spec exhaust should sound great with the turbo, im hoping not too loud, although ive put a butterfly valve in the rear section that i can close down like a bung to tune out any drone on motorway trips

Nice build so far mate, very impressed :)

As for the Nur Spec it is quite a loud exhaust, well mine was on my TT, when you went over 4k some friends could hear me about 2 miles away :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163057[/ATTACH]

Made some CNC thick Ali turret top plates

Might make a cross brace kinda TEIN style maybe

Next will be a spark plug cover I think

Your making me jealous with your awesome aly parts dude ;) :D

Brilliant work dude, engine bay is going to look awesome when its all together with all your custom parts! :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163890[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163891[/ATTACH]

Fitted heatsheild , oil catch can, Goodridge hoses and fittings, TT cam covers and spark cover (will probably make my own CNC Ali one soon)

Need to clean up engine bay and tidy everything up, fit samco small hoses for boost lines and idle control valve ect

If it wasn't for the distributor cap you wouldn't even be able to tell it is an GE engine!!

Superb work fella, loving the work you have carried out :thumbs: