The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front Mount Intercooler

Branners

Might be prepared to do a swap if you have a full air box?

I have some plans for next year that mean I need to go back back to stock induction.

I have a non branded front mount with all the pipework and an induction kit with both K&N or HKS filter to choose from.

Would need your entire kit in exchange and you would need to source a PAS cooler.

Pm me if you are interested, the car is sorned at he moment so should be able to get the bits off soonish and also in Northampton frequently so can deliver!

• 1 year later...

Old thread, but the SRD one is still best imo for the price.

4" core, all the pipes included and even has the PS relocation kit included along with the ali overflow tank, a real plug and play kit without worrying halfway through that you are missing some parts or going to have to modify them.

If you are on a budget try the 3" core if they are still sold.

4" core, all the pipes included and even has the PS relocation kit included along with the ali overflow tank, a real plug and play kit without worrying halfway through that you are missing some parts or going to have to modify them.

Ta, mate. :thumbs:

instructions are brilliant ;)