The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 1UZ-FE V8 conversion

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the good stuff is either in Australia or America. I hope Paul can start supplying some of the good stuff here in the UK for the V8's.

Here's the chart showing the different rods, with the Lextreme upgrade on the end. :drool:

http://www.lextreme.com/rods/IMG_0070.JPG

I can get most of the bits already if needed, interesting picture that!

More like feel them as you try to get to sleep and the ground shakes every time they pass!

Happy days!

Liking the V8 Paul. Now for the turbo kit.....

Yeah funny that, going to miss that next year.

I was thinking about putting one of my side exit exhausts on this car actually, would sound the tits!

Yeah funny that, going to miss that next year.

I was thinking about putting one of my side exit exhausts on this car actually, would sound the tits!

Do it ! I'm looking on youtube for supra v8 videos and can't find any :( I'm sure there was some on here but can't find them either :(

Watching this with great interest as I bought Ryan's adaptor for the V8 to V160 so can go 6 speed with this engine. Any plans to do a twin turbo kit for the 1UZ Paul

Not sure yet, don't know how big the market is for one. If I was to do a kit it would probably be single turbo, keeps the cost down that way. I should have 2 V8 conversion kits available next week.

• 4 months later...