The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black_Supras 1000 HP Big Single Build - Fully Build Engines - !!! PIC HEAVY !!!

Black_Supra

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate, at first i want a street supra but i think i will change my mind ... last experience were 400 HP ... now around 1000 HP, i still can`t imagine how this will be ... maybe for street a low 1.2 Bar Setup and for german Autobahn and Drag 2.2 Bar or soemthing like that.

Yes of course, the Syvecs S6 got enough ports for additional sensor imputs. We fitted an additional Knock / EGT / Oiltemp / Oilpressure & Fuelpressure.

I got no cailbration switch mate, i run the toucan =)

Can you explain the additional sensor inputs. Did you link these into the ECU directly dude?

Can you explain the additional sensor inputs. Did you link these into the ECU directly dude?

Yes mate. You can add as many sensors to the Syvecs until you run out of inputs.

I have lambda, EGT, ACT, oil temp, oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure, knock sensor, and probably one or 2 I forgot. :)

Yes mate. You can add as many sensors to the Syvecs until you run out of inputs.

I have lambda, EGT, ACT, oil temp, oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure, knock sensor, and probably one or 2 I forgot. :)

I'd seen a list of typical sensors to run, then thought there was only 2 left. Or maybe the sensors he said were additional, are usual to add with syvecs

• 3 weeks later...
Looks awesome mate, not sure how much I would want to be mapping on a damp road

I was thinking the same, my back end was out yesterday and im only BPU!

Oh yeah, i was even thinking "No Way" ... made already some bad experience with BPU and wet streets ... but what i felt yesterday was awesome ... !

We were driving on Nitto Drag/Semislicks on the rear and a really wet road but we hat a GREAT assistance called ...

SYVECS TRC

No more words, never drove something like that. First, second or third gear, just floor it! The TRC will do the rest and hold the car in line, unbelivable!

Oh yeah, i was even thinking "No Way" ... made already some bad experience with BPU and wet streets ... but what i felt yesterday was awesome ... !

We were driving on Nitto Drag/Semislicks on the rear and a really wet road but we hat a GREAT assistance called ...

SYVECS TRC

No more words, never drove something like that. First, second or third gear, just floor it! The TRC will do the rest and hold the car in line, unbelivable!

The syvecs TRC is very good! I have the same on mine, very nice car you have there :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...