Littler

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There holding up great, they are a nice touch to a fairly bland door card lol

Happy days :)

Liking the plans too, I'm rapidly becoming a fan of the stock look :taped:

It would be too expensive to put mine back to stock though, plus its a 1 of a kind ;)

Parts are getting together now big diff, driveshafts and propshaft sorted :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=168833&stc=1&d=1367773177

Still undecided whether to go with a TRD or Giken LSD!

If you're going to run it on track a lot then i'd spend the money on the Giken.. if not then a TRD is the best value for money option for a great sideways'y road diff! :D

I would go for the TRD diff.

:thumbs:

You sir are a genius putting the uk auto diff in. I have one in my garage due to go back in as it makes for a great car!

Cheers dude, it does seem a good compromise between top speed and acceleration, now just need to decide weather to sell my V160 and search for a V161 based on the gearing. Coming up with a perfect all rounder for street, drag and track is hard lol!!

:thumbs:

Cheers dude, it does seem a good compromise between top speed and acceleration, now just need to decide weather to sell my V160 and search for a V161 based on the gearing. Coming up with a perfect all rounder for street, drag and track is hard lol!!

My V160 is on the way out so I say sell the V160 and I will take it off your hands

Nice pic! nearly a contender for one of mine

Looks like the centre brake light is on :D

Ha didn't spot that :D

I can't claim these amazing pics as my own unfortunately ;)

Just a partial respray mate?

Yes dude, its having a bare metal windows out respray with Baldy in the winter, just wanted the niggly bits sorting as they annoy the hell out of me lol

Yes dude, its having a bare metal windows out respray with Baldy in the winter, just wanted the niggly bits sorting as they annoy the hell out of me lol

That sounds more like it! I was amazed at first you didn't have the glass taken out but having read the above it makes sense. For reference when I had my yellow Supra painted it only cost £120 to have all the glass taken out and refitted.

• 3 weeks later...

Well things are slowly progressing, I've popped up a list here of bits I'm after which will grow:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?291020-Few-Bits-Needed

Ive decided to get my built engine done by using a spare head/block so I can still enjoy driving the Supe while the engine is being built up. This said it does mean my complete TT setup including drive train (so auto box, prop, diff and driveshafts) will be up for grabs when the new engine and 6 speed gets dropped in (hopefully not too long after summer) :)

Edited by Littler (see edit history)