The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suki - DaveR's ongoing single turbo project

DaveR

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go, all went to plan as usual with our installations. The car made 631bhp at the rear wheels on 1.6 bar boost, thats around 720bhp at the flywheel depending on who you believe with the power loses, that can be someone elses arguement though! It feels like the engine needs more revs as the power is still climbing at the rev limiter, that will require a forged engine for that though ;)

I've got to say apart from my own car this is the best Supra I've ever driven. It feels sooooo good on the road, the combination of the Titan Motorsport anti roll bars, K-Sport Brakes with Porterfield pads, Superpro full bush kit, Tein monoflex create a very good feel to it. The steering, the brakes, the power, it all adds up to a super road car which is going to be immense on the track too.

Dave you have yourself a weapon.

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/daveroper/dynosheet.jpg

700+ bhp - thats impressive considering the bottom end is stock.

Fantastic results!

700+ bhp - thats impressive considering the bottom end is stock.

:thumbs:

Fingers crossed for lengevity too! :D

I've got to say apart from my own car this is the best Supra I've ever driven. It feels sooooo good on the road, the combination of ... all adds up to a super road car which is going to be immense on the track too.

I assume this means she's been well tested!

Today's (minor and slightly unrelated) update is that I've just sprayed the subframes that came with my Corbeau Sprint seats - courtesy of M5W TT - so they're all ready to go in when I collect my car on Wednesday.

T-minus 66-ish hours... VERY excited! :ecstatic:

When are you picking up on Wednesday. Mine is going in for the day for TRD engine mounts and new wheels fitted

Ooh, new engine mounts - very nice! It's always the little things that help. :)

I intend to get there early doors (around 10-ish at the latest, hopefully), although at the moment I'm struggling to sort a transport plan... That gives me more time for "road testing..." :eyebrows:

Ooh, new engine mounts - very nice! It's always the little things that help. :)

I intend to get there early doors (around 10-ish at the latest, hopefully), although at the moment I'm struggling to sort a transport plan... That gives me more time for "road testing..." :eyebrows:

My stock. Mounts were tired and the single has shown this up so nothing for it but to upgrade

I am there at 9am so might see you