The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MarkWs Provocative Supra

Westy

Of course it did its garaged 8 months of the year haha!!

6 months ;)

Who's doing the refurb on the wheels for you mate? Could do with getting mine sorted as well!

Wanted Speedwells to do them but they took far far too long to get back to me and I lost patience with the lack of communication, so now they are going to Kilmarnock Powder Coating. Need them done ASAP and they are the only place that gave me a choice of golds....everyone else didn't have time or only had one shoddy looking gold.

KPC sent me to a local paint shop to choose from thousands of colour codes!

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Dan.:thumbs:

Car is booked in to Automek tomorrow for a health check and vacuum leak smoke test prior to DB15.

Hopefully it's just a split hose. New boost controller solenoid seems to be around £70.

- - - Updated - - -

Also picked up my European travel kit yesterday.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Just realised that it's been ages since I updated this.

There have been a fair few changes over the past year. As per the previous post the car spent a while down at JM Imports for the following work:

Full Arch Roll with seam seal

Fit and Colour Match MVP Polyurethane Lip (with ears)

Supply and Fit BC Coilovers

Fit DoLuck Braided Brake Lines

Fit Hurst Line Lock Kit

Fit Fluidampr Crank Pulley

Fit PHR Polished Pulley Set

Fit TRD Engine Mounts and Prefacelift Engine Mount Brackets

Fit SRD FMIC Kit

Fit Heckler LED Side Light/Indicators

Full Fluids Change

Once I got the car back I fitted my freshly refurbished BBS RGRs that I had fully ceramic polished by Mike The Polisher here in Glasgow.

Car was then booked into Automek for a full alignment and I enjoyed the car through the summer attending various shows.

As per the norm the car has been off the road over the winter and today I've taken delivery of a set of TopSecret SideSkirts that I'll get fitted and sprayed in the next month or two.:)

Edited by Westy
Pics (see edit history)

Interested in what a ceramic polish is when it's at home? Looks good whatever it is!

Westy will correct me if im wrong but the wheels were put into a vibrating vat filled with ceramic cones, the cones polish the surface over time, hours/days but leaves a cracking finish.

:love:

Sexy as hell Mark.

Looks Superb Mark. Beautiful example it really is.

Cheers guys!:thumbs:

Lovely car :) I'd leave the skirts, oem look great.

Interested in what a ceramic polish is when it's at home? Looks good whatever it is!

OEM is good but always wanted TS skirts mate so they will be getting fitted.

Westy will correct me if im wrong but the wheels were put into a vibrating vat filled with ceramic cones, the cones polish the surface over time, hours/days but leaves a cracking finish.

Exactly. Takes a good 3 days per wheel but you just can't get the same finish by hand polishing.

Loving it mate, kinda wished I held out for the heckler front side lights now.

They were bought for the 1A1 but after mock up fitting I thought they would suit this car better.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...