SPG's NA-6 (Progress)

SPG

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would look better than the mirror tints but I'm not a fan of tints tbh...with or without it'll be a cracking looking car!:thumbs:

:), I reckon the Blitz Spats are the next thing to be removed after the tints.

Thank god those horrendous aerials are gone. Made it look like something from Space Jam!!!! :thumbs:

Couldn't agree more buddy, but they did produce some wonderful expressions on passers bye when I extended them

Noooo. Not the ariels. They added so much personallity to the car :p

It does look far better now though, nice vid too, car sounds great at full-tilt

Thanks Ross, it's weird seeing yourself driving. Love the Supra shape and road presence

- - - Updated - - -

Rear spats look like TopSecret numbers to me buddy, can't seem to find a good pic though.

You know my opinion on spats!:D

Burn them, burn them all :D, close?

• 3 months later...

Right so 2013 is upon us, so its time to update this thread with a few small updates on plans.

- TRD Wing

- TT Transplant

- UK Brakes all round

- Chrome TRD Strut Brace

- MVP Lip with ear removed (Completed)

- GZ Leather seats (complete)

- OEM Side Skirt removal and replaced with OEM Side Pods and Arch-liners/Sill Trim

- BPU

- Stubby Aerial (Completed)

- ENJOY!!!!!

Edited by SPG
added stubby aerial (see edit history)

First thing i did was give my MVP Lip to Liamsy on here to cut the ears off and coat it in a finish which resembles the OEM Active spoiler blade texture, I was really amazed with the finish and the pics really don't do it justice (Cheers Liam)

Almost there, sorry for catching you in the pic Liam :D

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

:thumbs:

Thanks Geo ;)

Didn't know you had fractured your hand!? How did you do that!?

I decided that i was gonna have a quiet Hogmanay with the Wife, she decides that i should put the Christmas decorations in the loft, so off i went up the ladders to the loft, then slip, fall, but no crash!!!! that's cause i was left hanging from the ladders from my hand :shock::cry:.

So i watched the New Year come in on the way to A&E, managed to fracture my hand in only one place which i reckon is lucky considering, was in and out of the hospital in 40mins, which must be some sort of record, given the occasion

That looks great :thumbs:

Very OEM looking, which most lip spoilers fail at.

Thanks mate, Liam really should get some sort of Hobbyist account on here as his attention to detail and aim to please attitude would compliment that of the best traders on the site.

I have another MVP Lip, which i will be getting Liam to give the same treatment when he get a little time to himself:)

Poor pic, but the general fit and finish can be seen:

The little white specs are dust in case anyone was wondering :)

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

Next on the agenda was sourcing a Chrome TRD Strut Brace which i got from JohnnyG (many thanks Johnny)

Its was a little dirty when i recieved it but i was expecting that due to Johhny having his car Broken, so off for a clean

Some polishing and elbow grease applied, can you guess the polish i used :D

I also bought some Wing covers to go with the Brace which needed a buff also:

Before:

50/50:

Finished:

Thanks mate, Liam really should get some sort of Hobbyist account on here as his attention to detail and aim to please attitude would compliment that of the best traders on the site.

I have another MVP Lip, which i will be getting Liam to give the same treatment when he get a little time to himself:)

Poor pic, but the general fit and finish can be seen:

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/Suprasun1996/FAC7B565-5B66-4F9F-86C5-83E06C1638A5-38540-00000AD91BBA6073.jpg

The little white specs are dust in case anyone was wondering :)

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/Suprasun1996/77FC05F2-26FD-4FF4-89DC-55024A7AFBA8-38540-00000AD9235B1961.jpg

Glad i could help. Business as usual when i'm not up to my armpits in poopy nappies.

Hope the hand gets better soon bud, that sounds nasty.

• 4 weeks later...