SPG's NA-6 (Progress)

SPG

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right so i decide to go and fit the Exhaust and it starts raining heavy, so i persist and now i find the bolts holding the second Cat to the back-box section have been rounded off :rolleyes:, gonna go back out and use a special tool (smacking on a cheap socket till its nice and tight) and hopefully that should allow me to remove them.

Wish me luck

When I did my old NA 2nd cat I had to cut the bolts off with a grinder :shock:

Good luck

uh oh, nothing worse that fooked nuts and bolts...... drives me coo coo!!!

AGREED!!! I didn't have an Angle Grinder with a decent wheel at home so i poped along the road to my mates garage and got her on the ramps

Cant believe ive missed this thread so far Sunny!! Looks good mate, will watch this thread with keen interest :D

No worries Ross, to be honest i just re-named the thread title as i thought it needing doing, right im almost done, picture time me!!! coming up

So im back from my short trip away, and today i have managed to do a few small but satisfying changes to the interior.

This was an old TV bracket which was left on.

I managed to do a little hunting in the car and found this under the seat also:

Guessing these were from the old system but not removed. Exhaust pics and sound clip will follow shortly, apologies

Thanks buddy, next thing on the agenda is to remove the martian-like antenna's and then the faded mirror tint on the rear hatch and qurter panels, shoud have the lip bolted on this week with a bit of luck also and the headlights are about to be split :), then the real work will begin :blink:

If you mean your flocking the whole dash, have a look in my build thread below, I've got lots of pics in there of the process which may help you.

No sorry I meant the dash panels buddy, dont fancy the aggro of removing my whole dash, although kudos to you for doing so, great work :ok: