• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bagsy first shot on Sunday lol.

Glad youve got it now mate. Im really looking forward to see this

Thanks Ross, you can have a shot no worries but be warned as i reckon after his shot, Logie really wanted a V161 :D

Get the pics up you tease! :p

I thought you'd never ask :D

Yeah I reckon it's pretty good going for not just motorway cruising buddy, used this in and around London and Berks and got caught in rush hour traffic twice, and who knows when the o2 sensors were last changed. Well happy

driving miss Daisy more like, :p

Fuel = use it, burn it, go fast with it. :D

Logie I checked for speed limiters but I reckon it might not be an issue as I just hit 142leptons on the gps

nice one mate. Now get scrubbing, that is the only thing letting the car down is the grime. Scrub it and get it booked into a detailers it'll look amazing buddy.

Edited by LOGIE
im an idiot (see edit history)

nice one mate. Now get scrubbing, that is the only thing letting the car down is the grime. Scrub it and get it booked into a detailers it'll look amazing buddy.

Love the editing ha ha, I am going to be visiting the detailer hopefully before the weekend, but if not then I will have to just try the best I can with hand polishes, clay bar etc.

Dropping the OEM Spats off tomorro to be colour coded and the silly petrol flap, should look a lot better once done.

You coming to the meet Logie?