The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last big scottish meet of the year, Sunday September 23rd

drift_bear

Guest Oggyogg85

I do love the supra and the red one looked fantastic, as they all did- I've a thing for red cars -

Also have a photo of the silver (n7) passing is when we pulled over - yet to check if it came out well but I'll put it up if it's any good -

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do love the supra and the red one looked fantastic, as they all did- I've a thing for red cars -

Also have a photo of the silver (n7) passing is when we pulled over - yet to check if it came out well but I'll put it up if it's any good -

A man with good taste right there! Red ftw!

Oh i know, should have heard me once i hit the button there was 3mins of constant swearing, :rlol:

This reminds me of the first night on my Honeymoon, got some awesome shots in and around Singapore, only to hit the delete all button instead of the selected pic. Oh i was popular

Thanks mate :D red one was mine :) think I remember blasting past you on the backroads :) newer shape type r ?

Guest Oggyogg85

Yeh mate newer shape civic- we managed to get in amongst you all somehow and I was giving my mrs a shot and she was panicking when she seen 4/5 supras behind her - it was pretty cool watching and hearing your motors blast past :)

After you saying mine sounded good going by I was looking forward to a listen! Pfft... last meet I come to. :p haha

yeah mate sounded sweet going past, im such a fud deleting it. The shots i had were epic, will get more once we get another meet, god knows when though with this weather, and also with you guys being so far away. :(

Yeh mate newer shape civic- we managed to get in amongst you all somehow and I was giving my mrs a shot and she was panicking when she seen 4/5 supras behind her - it was pretty cool watching and hearing your motors blast past :)

ah i remember the car. Least you see all the cars go past mate, without driving. :D Nothing worse than driving and loads of cars going past you cant really get a good look in. :D

P.s what did the mrs think of the Supra's? You allowed to get one now? :D

:respekt:

Thanks Alex, its much appreciated. if you are on shore 12/13th Oct then we can get the bonnets swapped when i'm up and get the money to you

I'm going to be at dragonCol mate if I'm here that is!

As for the money don't worry about it, would rather get the respect back (if I had any to start with :p ) from you lot after the last few months of being a rubbish member!

That's me back in the right frame of mind again and going to be putting this forum back where it belongs and that on the top of my pile and do the job you guys expect from me!

I'm going to be at dragonCol mate if I'm here that is!

As for the money don't worry about it, would rather get the respect back (if I had any to start with :p ) from you lot after the last few months of being a rubbish member!

That's me back in the right frame of mind again and going to be putting this forum back where it belongs and that on the top of my pile and do the job you guys expect from me!

A deal is a deal Alex, i'll hold up my end regardless. We will get the bonnets swapped at somepoint. Let me know your plans for dragoncol in terms of passing Glasgow and sort something.

Just wondered - what's the occasion!?

Its Monsween and Blackies joint bday do so me and Liam are planning on heading up. You really need FB to find out about these things

Have fun chaps Aberdeen is a good night out.

Thanks bud. That said I think it would be good for the Glasgow boys to hit the pub sometime

No worries...I'll never be on FB...so I guess I'll never get the info.

You heading up in the Fri!?

I have no idea, and just realised I got the days wrong its the 13th and 14th. But not 100% definately going yet, it all depends on Liam.