The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last big scottish meet of the year, Sunday September 23rd

drift_bear

Yes I did miss this meet due to taking longer at coming up the road than planned due to weather, road works, petrol stops and also had to stop due to getting a sore shoulder for bring in 1 position for so long (my shoulder has been buggered since my accident back in April).

I also have alot of stuff going on out with the forum at the moment that some of you know about between work and personal stuff! If your not happy with the amount of planning/effort I go to for arranging meets then I will stop bothering all together, my pm box can always get reaches if anyone wants to take this further...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like I said, nothing personal dude, it's just that it would be good to see you at the events that you put the effort into organising. I'm not getting too deep into this one as its taking away from the event it's self, glad you all had a great time, and from the looks of the weather, is there a chance of another last meet of the year???

:D

If you've too much going on to be an effective events mod then you probably shouldn't be an events mod?

I'm not so sure anyone else would arrange a 'last big meet of the year' and then bugger off three countries away to hopefully make it back in time for the meet. If you'd thought about it for a second you'd likely have realised that bs excuses aside you were never going to make yesterday's meet.

Your PM box needn't be reached either mate as on recent showings I'd suggest you perhaps reconsider the position of your own accord.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for a good meet (Especially Tony for the lift and Hate Event for making the long trip down from Aberdoom) and will hopefully see you all again soon.

If you've too much going on to be an effective events mod then you probably shouldn't be an events mod?

I'm not so sure anyone else would arrange a 'last big meet of the year' and then bugger off three countries away to hopefully make it back in time for the meet. If you'd thought about it for a second you'd likely have realised that bs excuses aside you were never going to make yesterday's meet.

Your PM box needn't be reached either mate as on recent showings I'd suggest you perhaps reconsider the position of your own accord.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for a good meet (Especially Tony for the lift and Hate Event for making the long trip down from Aberdoom) and will hopefully see you all again soon.

Wow..... Sorry that I've got a life out with the club!! I had actually planned to leave first thing in the morning to make it up, but I can't exactly leave a house without thanking friends for the hospitality! It's just not polite.

Out of all the events that I've organised/help out on I've only missed 2 iirc!

Like has been said all this is clogging up the thread so if YOU or ANYONE has any thoughts or wants to take this further then you know what to do!

Wow..... Sorry that I've got a life out with the club!! I had actually planned to leave first thing in the morning to make it up, but I can't exactly leave a house without thanking friends for the hospitality! It's just not polite.

Out of all the events that I've organised/help out on I've only missed 2 iirc!

Like has been said all this is clogging up the thread so if YOU or ANYONE has any thoughts or wants to take this further then you know what to do!

Take it further? In what way?

Take it further? In what way?

In the way that if everyone else wants me to step down then I will, and then we will be back to what it used to be like with a proper events mod to organise everything.

You lot are clearly not happy with the amount of work/effort I do at sorting out events/meets!

In the way that if everyone else wants me to step down then I will, and then we will be back to what it used to be like with a proper events mod to organise everything.

You lot are clearly not happy with the amount of work/effort I do at sorting out events/meets!

Us lot? I think you need to wind it in a bit Alex your clearly on your period. the guys here were makin observations not personal digs. Personally I don't give a sh#t what you do to be honest. The meets and things will carry on regardless whither the events organiser shows or not or has organised it in the first place.

Had a great day yesterday, cheers everyone. Liked the suggestion Geo made of camping and one or two beers next summer? Although i don't think that would end well for Rimmer...

did Geo help you with your smoking problem mate? That guy is a health Guru :D