Last big scottish meet of the year, Sunday September 23rd

drift_bear

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were there a few people missing or were these pics taken before everyone turned up???

A few were missing mate seven turned up and Gavin went away before these pics were taken.

Top marks for Hate event for making the meet though it was a fair drive for the afternoon.

The events organiser didn't make an appearance either.

- - - Updated - - -

i hang my head in shame...... :(

Don't do that you will never get that gargantuan cranium upright again :)

You know Ed I think your the only one south of the border that comments on our threads at times. Top marks mate :)

I second this Ed. Very few seem interested but you always make the effort to leave a comment :thumbs:

2mins 4 into the vid hahaha Sid you are an utter Baloon.

I am godly

You know Ed I think your the only one south of the border that comments on our threads at times. Top marks mate :)

Nice one mate! We do seem to get completely ignored on here now, and makes me think what is the point.

Looks like i missed a good meet, even though there were brown trouser incidents. Take it easy guys.

Edited by L18msy (see edit history)

A few were missing mate seven turned up and Gavin went away before these pics were taken.

Top marks for Hate event for making the meet though it was a fair drive for the afternoon.

The events organiser didn't make an appearance either.

Don't do that you will never get that gargantuan cranium upright again :)

What happened to Alex?, looked like a good turn out. I would have loved to attended :)

Had a cracking day folks! Good meeting new folk I hadn't before and great seeing folk again - its been a while!

Good to know you all got up the road ok! What a shout with that Pitlochry road by the way Tony - went from there to Blairgowrie to Kirriemuir. Some road! Worth that wee blast for the next meet by the way!

Had a cracking day folks! Good meeting new folk I hadn't before and great seeing folk again - its been a while!

Good to know you all got up the road ok! What a shout with that Pitlochry road by the way Tony - went from there to Blairgowrie to Kirriemuir. Some road! Worth that wee blast for the next meet by the way!

Good to see you mate. Yeah it's a cracker defo a road for a future meet bud. Glad you got home ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Young - Check

Furry Faced - Check

Sloth - Check

Well what do you know. COCK

Yip. :)

Was good to meet you aswell James

Yip. :)

Thats all that ever seems to be on your mind homo

:rlol:

I thought he was heading up late, and what happened with the bonnet swap business then?

Its a shame you cant make alot of the events you organise Alex, nothing personal its just an observation.

I have no idea Sunny but im far from happy after agreeing the deal with him.

I also see that his lack of appearence on this thread is a little suspect. Again, nothing personal, merely an observation.