The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last big scottish meet of the year, Sunday September 23rd

drift_bear

Like has been said all this is clogging up the thread so if YOU or ANYONE has any thoughts or wants to take this further then you know what to do!

Everyone has a life outside of the club, and yet we manage to make meets when we say we will.

Do your two missed events include SCS, Knockhill and yesterday?

Lastly, I don't think for a second that the above meant what you say it did and to be honest it smacks of you challenging the rest of the Scottish members to 'step outside' :blink: As others have said, don't take it personally but having a dedicated events mod means taking the responsibility of making arrangements and making sure others have all info required to attend arranged events. We don't mind if you can't turn up, but in the case of the Knockhill meet especially, no-one had a clue what was going on. The SCS was a success to an extent but the club didn't even have a banner?

I could add to yesterday the fact that the location selection was poor to say the least, James had a massive journey there and back on his own (not entirely your fault) and Ross was left without items he expected to receive that day (IMO more important than the meet).

As per my initial post on the matter, maybe have a think about it yourself and consider whether you're really cut out for the position. We'll continue to meet as we have been anyway, as Tony said.

Hope your personal problems abate and you can concentrate on what you signed up for when electing to become an events mod.

Over and out.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone has a life outside of the club, and yet we manage to make meets when we say we will.

Do your two missed events include SCS, Knockhill and yesterday?

Lastly, I don't think for a second that the above meant what you say it did and to be honest it smacks of you challenging the rest of the Scottish members to 'step outside' :blink: As others have said, don't take it personally but having a dedicated events mod means taking the responsibility of making arrangements and making sure others have all info required to attend arranged events. We don't mind if you can't turn up, but in the case of the Knockhill meet especially, no-one had a clue what was going on. The SCS was a success to an extent but the club didn't even have a banner?

I could add to yesterday the fact that the location selection was poor to say the least, James had a massive journey there and back on his own (not entirely your fault) and Ross was left without items he expected to receive that day (IMO more important than the meet).

As per my initial post on the matter, maybe have a think about it yourself and consider whether you're really cut out for the position. We'll continue to meet as we have been anyway, as Tony said.

Hope your personal problems abate and you can concentrate on what you signed up for when electing to become an events mod.

Over and out.

I never ment it as "coming outside" I ment it as they can take it up with a higher mod than me or start a thread about it all instead of clogging up this thread!

The location yesterday is where we had a previous meet a couple of years ago and we had no problems then!

Guest Oggyogg85

Hi guys i was out driving at the weekend and happened to see you guys a couple of times, one was in a village and I happened to film you all drive through , not sure how to upload video but if your interest in seeing it I could email it to some one if they want to put it up...

The other times was when I managed to get in amongst you all, and let the slow pokes in the group get past us - I was in the red type r ( giving my mrs a shot )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348504009.252805.jpg

Also would like to say well done to your general driving attitude , I've been to some meets when folk have been driving like idiots but use were all fine :)

Hi guys i was out driving at the weekend and happened to see you guys a couple of times, one was in a village and I happened to film you all drive through , not sure how to upload video but if your interest in seeing it I could email it to some one if they want to put it up...

The other times was when I managed to get in amongst you all, and let the slow pokes in the group get past us - I was in the red type r ( giving my mrs a shot )

[ATTACH]158144[/ATTACH]

Also would like to say well done to your general driving attitude , I've been to some meets when folk have been driving like idiots but use were all fine :)

Thanks pal. If you want to email me everything i'll put it all up on here for you. Would be ace to see what you got.

[email protected]