The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Road day EvoTune Durham date: 15/9/12

safcdixon

I am going to try and get to more, I really enjoyed the crack and some really nice cars. I've come away with some big ideas for what I want for mine.

It becomes an addiction!!! Financing the addiction is a different matter lol

Jees Peter thats proper pink lol was she a fit lesbo you bought it from :eyebrows:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One for Mr Bossco :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157734[/ATTACH]

Sorry for poor quality - don't have a photobucket account and have to reduce the resolution loads to get it down to 250k for here.

looks very shiney ;) photobuckets easy to set up steve if you dont have it, but if your busy you could email the pics to me and il go through them and reduce them so they can be uploaded

Well organised Marc, an excellent event! amazing cars and great to meet a lot of you for the first time. Gutted my supra wasn't able to make the trip, but finished off all the wiring bar 2 which should be done on Tuesday night.

Looking forward to the next event you organise!;) .... Where hopefully I'll have a supra of my own!

Well organised Marc, an excellent event! amazing cars and great to meet a lot of you for the first time. Gutted my supra wasn't able to make the trip, but finished off all the wiring bar 2 which should be done on Tuesday night.

Looking forward to the next event you organise!;) .... Where hopefully I'll have a supra of my own!

Thanks Ross, yeah shame your car couldnt be there but im sure it will be out and about soon, 2 wires youve got it cracked man. hopefully were gonna sort something for next month ;)

You should have just bought a box of custard slices from gregs and drove it down and left the box of custard slices on your bonnet. Shiney would have sniffed it out straight away, would be like a big mouse trap for him :)

Edited by Smigs (see edit history)

Yeah it wont be long. John increased my fuel pressure and on full boost I was seeing AFR'S of 11.8 Which is much better for the engine than the 13s it was running on the dyno. I'll order a new fuel filter and regulator at the end of the month and see what effect that has. I've got a copy of Smiggs printout to compare against mine. I think we will be fairly close to each other.

Yeah it wont be long. John increased my fuel pressure and on full boost I was seeing AFR'S of 11.8 Which is much better for the engine than the 13s it was running on the dyno. I'll order a new fuel filter and regulator at the end of the month and see what effect that has. I've got a copy of Smiggs printout to compare against mine. I think we will be fairly close to each other.

I've also changed the pump voltage to run a constant 12v instead of 7v on idle and 12v on boost, just incase the fuel pump ECU was faulty. I've known it to happen.

Sounds Like Johns got it sorted quickly for you mate, new filter and regulator cant do any harm

your gonna have to invest in some greggs shares for hodges saturday binges lol

by the way where is the filter as mine hasnt been changed since me dad bought the car over 5 years ago :blink: