Rolling Road day EvoTune Durham date: 15/9/12

safcdixon

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah its a shame you couldnt be there Mark it was a good day, i asked Jamie about doing another next year sometime and he said we are welcome back anytime

Some good pics there Marc.

Been crazy busy with work this week guys so sorry I've not had a chance to do all of my pics yet. Shot a lot of them in RAW too, so need to process them off camera (which gives huge file sizes!)

Looking forward to seeing them Steve. ;)

Yeah its a shame you couldnt be there Mark it was a good day, i asked Jamie about doing another next year sometime and he said we are welcome back anytime

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157926[/ATTACH]

Great stuff, I'll bung mine on next year :D

What a lovely collection of Supras there!!

I’m pleased I wasn’t around to spoil the ambient look of the meet with me in my chavvy looking gold heap with stickers plastered all over.

Where's Handsome Hodge; I can't see him in the pics.

I was hiding in the background eating custard slices, watching the Dyno action. There was 1 think 4 cars I'd worked on running so needed to be on hand for any tweaking lol.

I was hiding in the background eating custard slices, watching the Dyno action. There was 1 think 4 cars I'd worked on running so needed to be on hand for any tweaking lol.

I'll make sure to get some custard slices on the dining table for when you pop over for lunch. I'll be back in less than 2-weeks John.

• 1 month later...
Nah, I didn't get round to it Marc. Sorry.

I'll have another crack this weekend as to be honest when I get in from work, the last thing I feel like doing is turning on the computer. :rolleyes:

no worries stevo no probs, i know the feeling, my cars in a thousand bits at the min and try to find the motivation to go sort it out is getting harder by the day, just as and when you get the time bud :)

• 1 month later...
Getya car sorted Dixon...b4 I come and offer you a pittance for it.... :p

I can assure you colin i would never sell it, unless you offer me enough to buy a fresh import ;)

Ive been off work nearly three weeks (back today :( ) and done nothing onit, not a thing! I really cant be arsed at the minute, it will be done by the end of march though ;)

Probobly