8. Smigs

9. Ross (Bossco)

Attending List

1. Stevo

2. Hodge

3. Robby A

4. Jonny

5. Peter (pbryantknight)

6. FOSTA (turning up around 10:30-11am as the wife is at work untill 10am and I have the twins to look after)

7. Ahamilton (Nowhas a meeting at work at 12:00 so if it's still kicking off I will pop down after that)

8. Supra NA (aka THE TROOOOOP!) (troop thinks he has he car sold on this day so will be jumping in with FOSTA)

Reet....

Jonny - I'll see you in the Lidl car park at 8.30am

After that we'll meet in Washington Services (s/bound) at 8.40am 'til 8.45am then we'll be down at Evotune for about 9am. How does that sound?

Hodgy - can't see there being a burger van down there as there ain't much else around. Not too far to drive back to centre of Durham for food or up to the Arniston Centre (Sainsburys, KFC, McDonalds etc). If the weather is decent, we could buy a couple of disposable bbqs and stock up on burgers and buns at Sainsburys...?

Anybody have an idea how long this will on for? Just as ahamiton wants to turn up just after 12.00 if we are still there :/

No idea tbh jamie, ive never been to a dyno "meet" before, if you work it out as 20 mins a car on the dyno getting set up etc, then we should still be there at 12 but thats just a rough guess

I'm looking to hopefully get there around 10-10:30ish. I have a few bits and pieces to do in the morning.

Why do these things always have to be made bloody early lol. Getting up at the crack of dawn on your days off, Unthinkable :)

yeah i was suprised when he said it was a 9am start tbh, i was thinking a 10am start but thats apparently when they normally start these things off :shrug: