Rolling Road day EvoTune Durham date: 15/9/12

safcdixon

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry everyone i couldn't attended as i was really looking forward to see my car on the dyno and meeting a few of you guys but i was called into work for a emergency delivery to go down to Nottingham if you have another one soon i will make sure i am available all i can do is apologise.

Sorry everyone i couldn't attended as i was really looking forward to see my car on the dyno and meeting a few of you guys but i was called into work for a emergency delivery to go down to Nottingham if you have another one soon i will make sure i am available all i can do is apologise.

No need to apoligise mate if something come up theres nowt you can do, you missed a good day though,

I didnt take many pics but stevo was taking pics allday so imsure he'll upload pics later

Had a good day though lads and i was very pleased with my result as you guys could probobly tell lol

No need to apoligise mate if something come up theres nowt you can do, you missed a good day though,

I didnt take many pics but stevo was taking pics allday so imsure he'll upload pics later

Had a good day though lads and i was very pleased with my result as you guys could probobly tell lol

Yeah - cracking result for you Marc!! I only took 46 pics but will sift through them (probably tomorrow) and hopefully get some decent ones up.

Yeah - cracking result for you Marc!! I only took 46 pics but will sift through them (probably tomorrow) and hopefully get some decent ones up.

sounds good stevo i thought you took more than that you were like david bailey lol or was them pics mostly of peters lady in the car :D

yeah i was we'll pleased with the result.

Great to see the new faces and old ones. Well organised and thanks for the invite . Will you be posting any results for people to have glance over ?

Anyone got a video of my run ?

Was good to meet you michel, lovely car you have there,

i think johnnys mate got a vid of your car he was the only one with ear plugs to get close enough lol,

Il start the list of results if poeple want to add theres too that would be great, im trying to upload my video at the minute so it will be up soon

1.Marc (safcdixon) 396.6hp Bpu 1bar tt auto

For some reason my video has uploaded sideways and i dont know how too change it just tilt your head lol http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd214/safcdixon/toyot%20supra%20tt%20jspec/?action=view&current=334B680D-B826-401A-BDDD-6156D0A25077-1722-00000409C56F587A.mp4

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

better safe than sorry mate though eh, good thing you decided too go ahead with the dyno, im sure you and hodge will have it sorted soon

I fixed it today. A little overkill but did the trick. I fitted a 12v relay direct from the battery to the fuel pump with bigger gauge cable so the pump is running a constant 12v, instead of the fuel pump ECU controlling it at 7v off boost and 12v on boost. Fuel filter is getting changed as a matter of course and the eBay FPR is being swapped out for a genuine Aeromotive unit. 400 plus very soon :D

I would just like to say thanks to every one, this was my first meet and my first dyno run and I was very pleased to meet everyone so now I can put faces to names. Sorry I had to leave early but had to pick up the girls.

On another note my 5 year old daughter has decided she wants a pink supra for her first car!!!

I would just like to say thanks to every one, this was my first meet and my first dyno run and I was very pleased to meet everyone so now I can put faces to names. Sorry I had to leave early but had to pick up the girls.

On another note my 5 year old daughter has decided she wants a pink supra for her first car!!!

Good to meet you fella, pink eh just get her a red one quite a few have gone a lil bit pink now lol

You should get yourself too somemore meets your supra is a very nice example too

Aawwww. I had one too............but then painted it Orange :D