The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drifting an auto

cooke

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to give it another go on tarmac sometime, as mellonman said on concrete it just pushes the nose so there must be to much grip, im not going to go from N to other gears, im just going to stick to one and not be to hard on it, if it dont work it dont work and i'll still love my N/A Auto as its happy enough putting a smile on my face driving it normal :)

Allow me :)

I'm going to give it another go on tarmac sometime. As Mellonman said, on concrete it just pushes the nose out, so there must be too much grip. I'm not going to go from N to any other gears, i'm just stick to one and not be too hard on it. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work and i'll still love my N/A Auto as it puts a smile on my face driving it normally :)

Not perfect, but certainly an improvement.

Remember, the only impression you can put across on here is that of your written word, a little effort goes a long way. ;)

I cannot believe how side tracked this thread went, just because of the spelling and grammar! Do people really have that much time on their hands, that they'd rather make someone feel small on the internet? The original post was completely understandable despite the mistakes.

Had the guy stated English was his second/third language after people mocked him, you'd look stupid!

I cannot believe how side tracked this thread went, just because of the spelling and grammar! Do people really have that much time on their hands, that they'd rather make someone feel small on the internet? The original post was completely understandable despite the mistakes.

Had the guy stated English was his second/third language after people mocked him, you'd look stupid!

It wasn't completely understandable though. He obviously has grasp of the English language, but put no effort into his grammar.

One of the great things about this forum is the adherence to standards. This is something that we should actively encourage.

Edited by j_jza80
Glass houses... (see edit history)