The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What drives you mad about your Supra???

Geo

The one thing that takes the pleasure out of driving it is the Do-Luck front bumper and getting stone chips in my lovely paint work !....

My car is very low and i have to be so careful not to hit it most of the time, the camber in the road catches me out coming out of drives etc

Speed humps... im shocked what i can get over sometimes ... if i crawl lol

BUT will i raise it...... HELL NO LOL

My biggest worry is people parking next to it, I try my best to avoid bays if I can. I am at the doctors & although it is a big car park & empty like it is at this time I have parked it in the corner in two bays.

My wife said just now, "Should be fine now in one bay". I then reminded her of the time I parked up in an empty car park with about 50 spaces & someone parked so close to me I couldn't get into my car, I had to climb in through the passenger seat!!

:blink:

Like many of the things people have stated already really, Fuel, being a NA and mainly trusting nobody when I leave it parked somewhere (I would never leave it near drunk people ever or many places at all overnight)

The other thing that seems to irk me at the moment is people keep telling me it is a chavs car..... I then proceed to find out they drive either a saxo,corsa or focus :rolleyes:

Can a car that is nearly 20 years old and is possible to insure as a classic be deemed a chavs car???

The other thing that seems to irk me at the moment is people keep telling me it is a chavs car..... I then proceed to find out they drive either a saxo,corsa or focus :rolleyes:

Can a car that is nearly 20 years old and is possible to insure as a classic be deemed a chavs car???

Wow... They must be joking or really trying to make you feel bad somehow because they drive little boxes that nobody will care about in a thousand years. The Supra MKIV is one of the most respected and sought after imports. Outside the UK, people will break their necks looking after a nice MKIV.

Wow... They must be joking or really trying to make you feel bad somehow because they drive little boxes that nobody will care about in a thousand years. The Supra MKIV is one of the most respected and sought after imports. Outside the UK, people will break their necks looking after a nice MKIV.

I find it amusing and I just laugh it off, The fact I am trying to give up smoking at the moment make my patience on the subject wear thin even after a measly 7days nicotine free. I am told it is the spoiler that makes it look lairy. I may start a thread about it to stop this one getting clogged.

Only thing that annoys me is when it's raining and you've got the wipers you can't open the drivers window without getting a waterfall coming into the car :(

How come nothing ever makes its way through the passenger side window even when you see a stream of water heading that way?