The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S2000 Stubby Conversion Kit

supra steveo

Update time!!

S2000 stubby aerials have landed from the US

Extension bars are ordered and should be ready sometime next week

brackets are ordered and should hopefully be ready by the weekend

Signal boosters havent been ordered yet but i should be ok to order them tomorrow

Guest suprageek
Update time!!

S2000 stubby aerials have landed from the US

Extension bars are ordered and should be ready sometime next week

brackets are ordered and should hopefully be ready by the weekend

Signal boosters havent been ordered yet but i should be ok to order them tomorrow

Happy days will just finish the look of my sup off after the respray etc, look forward to getting mine, cheers stevo,( don't forget my booster I ordered too) :D cheers :D

update:

i drove up Newcastle to pick up the parts that I have made for the kits, i picked up the extension barsand they look good, but the lad that does the brackets shop was shut, this strange coz he is normally always open till late, he said something on moday about the cutting machine needed stripped i will find out as soon as i can what has happened, I am a bit miffed coz i thought this was going to be nipped by the weekend :(

update:

i drove up Newcastle to pick up the parts that I have made for the kits, i picked up the extension barsand they look good, but the lad that does the brackets shop was shut, this strange coz he is normally always open till late, he said something on moday about the cutting machine needed stripped i will find out as soon as i can what has happened, I am a bit miffed coz i thought this was going to be nipped by the weekend :(

:( Keep us posted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.