The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S2000 Stubby Conversion Kit

supra steveo

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys update tim,e the extension bars arrived just waiting on the brackets and the S2000 stubbys to be delivered

on another note , i will start and interest thread for the next bunch now but will not be selling anymore for the next 3 month as i am now in Afghanistan then as soon as i get back or a few days before i fly back to the UK i will start taking payments and emailing people to order stuff etc.

Interest List

• 2 weeks later...

Interest List

1. Matt "Aero top"

2. John88

3. k2supra

all kits in the post on saturday so watch out for the postie tomorrow , would of posted sooner but camp has been on minimise due to the Grenadier Guards being involved in a very serious IED strike , should of been on the news tonight :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

more any up for this ? I will be home or on my way home in 13 days time so if anyone wants one add your name to the list i will start taking payment for these next week and placing the the orders if we get more onboard

Interest List

1. Matt "Aero top"

2. John88

3. k2supra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.