The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S2000 Stubby Conversion Kit

supra steveo

Got mine just now. Brilliant product. Cant wait to install it. Although I am a bit confused with how to fit even after looking at the pics. I suppose once I start taking out the oem unit everything will fall to place.

yep put on the aerial coax before the powerbase and fit the red wire to the the powerbase red wire and attach them to the red wire that used to connect to the oem aerial motor or run some wire down the side of your car and attach them to the ignition live wire on the back of the stereo

Please tell me is this the right setup?

20120723_131049.jpg

I dont know what I am doing wrong, as I only station i can hear is classic fm clearly. Also when I start the sup it makes a weird kind of radio interference noise.

HELP....

20120723_130924.jpg

Yeah that's right try running some wire down to the ignition live at the back of the stereo

Plz plz draw me a sketch or pictures as I am completely noob at this...I have already plucked out my remaining few hair from my forehead

Guest suprageek

Where does the red wire that goes to the ignition live on the stereo run to? I def need the booster as the signal is pretty bad

got mine installed today!

this is such a GREAT product!!!

I also attached the booster just as Tromen. I even kept the OEM plug! :)

The thing is, that the booster only gets energy for about 15 seconds or so (the antenna just got the 12V input for unfolding.)

After the 15 seconds (within the 15 seconds I get every station I want) you can even hear a relais "click". Since then you recognize that the booster doesn't get any energy....

The thing is that I can live with it for this season, next season I gonna throw in a new touchscreen radio. when wiring it in I will simply wire the antenna+ into ignition+ and then the booster will be on at all times when the ignition is on.

regards, Herbert

Please tell me is this the right setup?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]155081[/ATTACH]

I dont know what I am doing wrong, as I only station i can hear is classic fm clearly. Also when I start the sup it makes a weird kind of radio interference noise.

HELP....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.