The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Wrap - 2013 - Agony!

ellis

Tweaked the illustration to make it totally like mine incluidng 19" Jade Rs, lowered and OEM skirts and spats and think I may well go for this on mine!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/Elliscar_zpsc89aca30.jpg

ellis - could you do a white supra mate so i can see - just a stock supra will do so can have a look how it will look as mine is a white supra :)

thank you.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ellis - could you do a white supra mate so i can see - just a stock supra will do so can have a look how it will look as mine is a white supra :)

thank you.

Look further back in the thread mate - there's many colours there, unless you were after something different

Tweaked the illustration to make it totally like mine incluidng 19" Jade Rs, lowered and OEM skirts and spats and think I may well go for this on mine!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/Elliscar_zpsc89aca30.jpg

They look awesome Ellis! it makes me want to cover my car in them wraps and come along.

Agreed! They do look very cool :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Artwork files have now been created for:

Door logo only

Large '13' for the roof

Small '13' for spoiler/bumper/wherever!

Full frontal/door wrap

Side window sticker on white - cut to shape of window - both sides

Door logo - splat version

Files available as either full size (SS) or 50% size as either PDF or EPS files.

Anybody wanting/needing files, please PM me. Can pack files up and email wherever needed.

Anybody wanting or needing anything slightly different, PM me.

Booked my car in for the full works on 9th Feb so those wanting to see how it all looks when done, watch this space (or another space as it may get posted in a new thread!)

Is that chap on Facebook doing yours Ellis?

He is. Be a good test to see how easy it is to do and apply and how it looks when applied.

If it's all good, I'll be posting pics up for all to see and then folk can decide if they want there's looking like it!