Dragonball Wrap - 2013 - Agony!

ellis

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is. Be a good test to see how easy it is to do and apply and how it looks when applied.

If it's all good, I'll be posting pics up for all to see and then folk can decide if they want there's looking like it!

What's the cost to get this done, as the best price iv got so far is 900 for 2 cars?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately the company we were set up to use for the wraps has proved to be less than professional and a decision has been made to not use them. Sadly this route has wasted over 4 precious weeks and Dragonball is only getting closer.

On a brighter note though we are now looking at a forum member's company to produce the wraps.

There is a date later this month pencilled in for the first 2 to be done and, all being well, pics and recommendations will follow for the rest of you wanting to do this.

• 1 month later...

This is proving to be a frustrating nightmare.

After getting the runaround from company 1 and binning them I've now waited over 3 weeks for company 2 to get this sorted and am being messed around even more.

Promises of calls and getting it sorted have proved to be hollow and false. The saddest part is, company 2 is run by a member on here and it would have proved to be good business for all involved to a) get members' cars ready for Dragonball and b) put money in the pocket of a fellow member. This is not going to happen now and I am both frustrated and angry. If you can't do it just say. Don't spin me lines with hollow promises of 'getting it sorted', 'will call you later', 'just at the printers talking about it now'.

With a little over 3 weeks to go I have now lost nearly 2 months on unprofessional idiots who couldn't run a bath let alone a company. If other members want to know who to avoid if you ever consider getting this work done, PM me and I'll let you know.

You know who you are - never ask me for a favour on here pal as the answer will definitely offend.