The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 Rotterdam - after event chat thread

Branners

I would just like to tell you Branners that I don't always drive like a nutter, I blame the bad influence :p Just shows how great these cars are mine never missed a beat, didn't use any fluids but I did go through a set of rear tyres :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a great few day's across three countries 1220 miles. Got home about 10.30pm last night with some great memories and loved every minute of it .

A great big thanks to JB, Havard,Scott C, Ellis,Abz and Wile for all their effort and time spent getting this event organized and making it such a great trip.

I can't wait to see the pictures and footage of the trip:d

It was good to meet and put faces to other members that I haven't met before and to catch up with everyone else.

The tunnel was a great boost on the first day, I had a couple of blasts just hope I averaged out buy the time we came out the other side:D

We both can't wait for Dragon Ball 13 Yeah...!

Ste.:D

never get into a taxi with Burna and a prostitute :blink:

You make that sound much worse than it was! Ok, for a moment it did all get a bit 'Human Centipede' / 'Hostel'!!! But we both survived the night and had a great laugh :D

"I like you, I like him too, we could all like each other" Oooo Kkkk!!! Lmfao!!! :D

You make that sound much worse than it was! Ok, for a moment it did all get a bit 'Human Centipede' / 'Hostel'!!! But we both survived the night and had a great laugh :D

"I like you, I like him too, we could all like each other" Oooo Kkkk!!! Lmfao!!! :D

What happens in Rotterdam stays in Rotterdam ;)

Spent the afternoon removing thousands of dead flies and rubber from the paint, used some of Stonkins Victoria wax (won it at Austec day) and it gave a very nice finish (I hate cleaning the car BTW!!)

Gave the engine bay a bit of a clean, I really need to get an undertray as there was dirt everywhere, the interior got a once over as well, all covered up now for a bit

Was my first dragonball and although I had car issues meaning I had to take it easy, I had a great time.

Lots of members gave a helping hand, big thanks to everyone, and met some great people to have a chat chat too aswell.

Thanks to all involved in arranging the whole thing, and I will be there next year.

Was my first dragonball and although I had car issues meaning I had to take it easy, I had a great time.

It was funny when darren came on the radio after your car decided to dump coolant onto his car lol, the radio commentary was brilliant he sounded like we were in a war zone :D

There will be a special event later this year called DragonCol so keep an eye out for that folks. You wont be needing passports but a few malaria and tetnus shots might be in order as we will go through Wales. Just putting it out there, not discussing it any further at this point.

I heard you before I saw you :D When I looked in my mirror I thought that's got to be Pig !

My wife screamed when you went past us on Sunday in the inside lane, you must have been doing at least 150! Sounded awesome :D

It was funny when darren came on the radio after your car decided to dump coolant onto his car lol, the radio commentary was brilliant he sounded like we were in a war zone :D

I bumped into him not long after and he wasn't too pleased!! I saw his car and was like, when did it rain? It's been sunny all day!! :D

My wife screamed when you went past us on Sunday in the inside lane, you must have been doing at least 150! Sounded awesome :D

Please apologise to her for me.

I have problems understanding what is socially acceptable when in the car.